Good News Bought Airtel XStream New Connection

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,683
Congratulations. Not sure why the remote looks like a used one. Good to see they have changed the adapter design.
Please check if they have added some functionality to bottom right button.. Looks like sd card slot is removed.
Can you post one pic with lit logo in dark?

Remote looks new only buddy some dust or little bit fade in polish is common as stocks r stored in godown...also when clicking pics on camera it also makes a difference in how anything would look in it vs in reality
Adapter design is same which i got in 2020 when i bought new XStream Box connection

Bottom right button is for checking mailer/ message which r delivered to the STB from Airtel Digital TV

Last edited:
Thanks. But I wanted pic of stb with lit logo in dark!
7NL0yM4.jpg

vjyrRI4.jpg

Or2Eklj.jpg

NLFHRuy.jpg

GBn5agW.jpg

IZGylHK.jpg

Congratulations bro but I still didn't understand why you pay 250/- for Dish Antenna if they haven't installed the one.

You should Complaint to Customer Care or Nodal Officer if you were forced to pay 250/- extra for Dish by dealer even without getting installed it.

Even this Airtel Xtreme STB model is old one and not the new model.

Last edited:
Congratulations bro but I still didn't understand why you pay 250/- for Dish Antenna if they haven't installed the one.

You should Complaint to Customer Care or Nodal Officer if you were forced to pay 250/- extra for Dish by dealer even without getting installed it.

That's SOP Of All DTHs

When He Shifts Away From MDU Building, Then He Will Get Free ODU

Bro you should have purchased directly from Airtel. I got free box by paying upfront 4000/- for 699 + GST Plan. The plan roughly lasted for 4 months.

Yes..me too purchased airtel fiber + DTH + OTTs (hotstar and xstream play for 1 year) at cost of upfront 4k and it last for 4 and half months.
Only disadvantage is as a airtel black customer , we won't get broadcaster bouquets in dth.

Yes..me too purchased airtel fiber + DTH + OTTs (hotstar and xstream play for 1 year) at cost of upfront 4k and it last for 4 and half months.
Only disadvantage is as a airtel black customer , we won't get broadcaster bouquets in dth.
Are broadcaster bouquets cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock