AIRTEL HD OR VIDEOCON D2H HD your suggestions

i guess u skipped the threads where i pointed out to negatives of videocon d2h

dino29 said:
mr. devesh stop the personal remarks, mods plz take some action. hy r u turning a blind eye towards this

regarding the topic, i have airtel hd, tata sky hd and videocon d2h hd . by no stretch is videocon d2h picture or sound quality poor, it is having excellent picture quality.

Hi Dono,

Not sure what was the reason. But I was comparing Zee Cinema HD on d2h and ADTV at the same time, I was getting some noise on d2h as far as AQ is concerned. Picture quality on 32" certainly very hard to make any difference. I tried to compare on several channels, in various type of scenes (nature background, closeup serials etc), but max I can rate 5% less quality in d2h which is in real sense no difference or just my perception.

Can you tell me about AQ, why I am getting some noise (when in any scene dialogue is there, no such noise comes, but in between it comes).

Re: RE: AIRTEL HD OR VIDEOCON D2H HD your suggestions

dino29 said:

Ya i skipped

No problem bro you are happy with d2h and im happy with ts and we are not here for fight, we are here only for helping to each other. Thats it

So Enjoy bro and thax.

^^
Shiwesh bro.
Don't waste your time in comparison.Just enjoy.
Everyone has different views on PQ,AQ.

who can i buy d2h ? i bought tata sky hd by calling custmr care and engineer came to my home and installed it ang gave money.can i buy d2h from customer care?

sriharsha said:
who can i buy d2h ? i bought tata sky hd by calling custmr care and engineer came to my home and installed it ang gave money.can i buy d2h from customer care?
[/quote

Ya you can by from cc.

piinku1 said:
^^
Shiwesh bro.
Don't waste your time in comparison.Just enjoy.
Everyone has different views on PQ,AQ.

Yes you are right pinku brother

sriharsha said:
dino29 said:

what are negatives of videocon d2h

If you ask for verdict then d2h hd is the best buy as of now.
No dth can be winner or loser in entirety (except dish tv if you ask me, dish tv because they are selling upscaled channels calling hd, calling usb recording as unlimited, no sd base pack, no star hd channels etc).

So having accepted the fact that comparison can be just at a snapshot of the time, d2h is clear winner as of now.

Positives:
1. Max HD channels, in 2/3rd price, till 32" no real issue with PQ in HD.
2. SD channels availability is also wide.
3. Packaging, website etc good.
4. Logo is transparent.

Negatives:
1. Firmware is sluggish
2. Mobile application just launched and improvement required

But all these are subject to time. Meaning for example ADTV has very bad logo, and has no ESS HD, badly sorted channel numbers, no sections for individual regional channels - But if they sort this out, they become the best. But there is no such tendency seen in them as of now. Logo on SD channels will really give you pain in ADTV as it hides faces of newsreader on the channels. Sometimes hides scrolls of news channels. Firmware of ADTV/Tata Sky is like dream come true. You imagine and you get that option in it (I am talking in terms of DVR firmware as I have experience that only)

Similarly, anytime d2h can sort their firmware issue. As of now it is very bad. But on channel count they are so high, that this aspect just leaves everything behind. Now d2h also has shown tendency to improve itself. Like they launched mobile application, mobile site. Heard they are working on firmware as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock