AIRTEL HD OR VIDEOCON D2H HD your suggestions

Go for airtel if you want good channel with great picture quality,

I too suggest d2h if you want maximum channel with average picture quality.

Devesh said:
Go for airtel if you want good channel with great picture quality,

I too suggest d2h if you want maximum channel with average picture quality.

thank you

Well! If You Are Sports Lover Go For Videocon D2H It's The Best!

Very Economic, Speed Installation Among All DTH Providers, Highest HD Channels 22

Airtel PQ Is Better Than D2H, (But There Will Not Be Much Difference In PQ),

Decide Yourself! Then Proceed

for max hd and dont want surround sound and up to 32 or 36 '' tv go for videocon hd dth.
latest sony led or samsung smart or lg cinema and above 40 '' go for airtel.
but still airtel slow in adding hd channels.so deside yourselfs.

Sriharsa just wait for sometime our d2h expert suggest you that d2h have awesome pq and aq but i dont think so

mr. devesh stop the personal remarks, mods plz take some action. hy r u turning a blind eye towards this

regarding the topic, i have airtel hd, tata sky hd and videocon d2h hd . by no stretch is videocon d2h picture or sound quality poor, it is having excellent picture quality.

D2h addition of hd channel is also slow. They hardly added or replace couple of hd channel in last 6 month

u r wrong, videocon d2h is the fastest in adding hd channels plus their low price is even a more attractive factor

dino bro I have also ts, d2h and dishtru hd and comparing among them i found ts and dishtru hd pq and and aq is far better than d2h,
Im not saying that d2h is not good, absoloutly they have maximum hd channel and some sd channel which are not available at any other dth and i too enjoy those channel but you always said that d2h is best that is create problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock