Seeking Help Should i upgrade to D2H HD or go for Tata Sky/Airtel?

DominicT

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my 9 year old D2H SD STB started having some issues lately and I'm planning to upgrade to the D2H HD STB. Is this a good option or should I go for Tata Sky/Airtel? This connection is used by my parents primarily for watching Malayalam and some lifestyle channels(SD).

Hello everyone, my 9 year old D2H SD STB started having some issues lately and I'm planning to upgrade to the D2H HD STB. Is this a good option or should I go for Tata Sky/Airtel? This connection is used by my parents primarily for watching Malayalam and some lifestyle channels(SD).
Go for tatasky binge box but many problems r there
Go read in tatsky binge forum
One latest thread is running
Also d2h stream box is good (cost of box less compared to tatsky)

My suggestion would b go for d2h stream box
Cheap and best
D2h boxes r good as iam using d2h HD box from 10 years till today not repaired and remote as well

Last edited:

Cheap and best
D2h boxes r good as iam using d2h HD box from 10 years till today not repaired and remote as well
Thank you for the response. Actually I'm looking for a normal STB, I think those extra features won't be useful in my case. However I will consider that as well since the offer is good especially when compared to the new connection cost for Tata Sky.

Cheap and best D2h, package cost is cheaper than other dth.....
And that too for south channels, you can blindly go for D2h....

And more over your parents have used D2h for 9 years, so other dth user interface will be somewhat different ( D2h will be more user friendly).

Yesterday I upgraded my old STB with D2H stream and its a good option....

Still if you don't want Android box , you can just upgrade for a normal HD box with RF remote....
RF remote will be mind blowing....

Cheap and best

Respected brother please do not go with anything .my suggestion go for tatasky connection HD box with 3 years warranty on set top box and one years engineer visit. In this tatasky connection you can add only Malayalam channels and lifestyle channels along with ncf RS 153 per month .or can go for cheaper Malayalam package under RS 250 per month .also you get FTA package with 188 channels also . minimum recharge is RS 50 only .so if you want you can also recharge for whatever days you wanna see 4/8 days then whenever you want you can recharge .also if you want you can add any alacarte channel and remove it next day only one day charges be deducted and not 30 days .this is main feature.anytine tatasky connection would be best buy

Thank you for the response. Actually I'm looking for a normal STB, I think those extra features won't be useful in my case. However I will consider that as well since the offer is good especially when compared to the new connection cost for Tata Sky.
Another point if u r south custom
Go for d2h blindly as said by sivavs bro
Normal hd is also best box with RF remote if don't want OTT platform programs

Tatasky is best
Cust care is good than d2h

Cheap and best D2h, package cost is cheaper than other dth.....
And that too for south channels, you can blindly go for D2h....

And more over your parents have used D2h for 9 years, so other dth user interface will be somewhat different ( D2h will be more user friendly).

Yesterday I upgraded my old STB with D2H stream and its a good option....

Still if you don't want Android box , you can just upgrade for a normal HD box with RF remote....
RF remote will be mind blowing....
Thank you. How is the UI performance of D2H stream? Have you observed any lags? Also is there any monthly charges for using chromecast and free apps?

Thank you. How is the UI performance of D2H stream? Have you observed any lags? Also is there any monthly charges for using chromecast and free apps?

✓ UI is stable and no lags....
✓ No lags Channel navigation and navigates uniformly without hangs.....No response delays.
✓ Android applications are also working smooth...
✓ Stable wifi reception.
✓ I have a moderate internet speed and in that too all applications are streaming smoothly
✓ Stable volume levels across all channels....

√√√ No charge for using Free applications and Chromecast. Absolutely free of cost.

If possible ll share video of UI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock