Airtel logo blocking scorecard

ABIKUDIARASU

Banned
Reaction score
Airtel logo placed on Score card, bowling details not visible, channel sony ten1 hd, informed cc too
7RotxcZ.jpg

I like their logo. But they definitely need to work on it's opacity. It's quite disturbing.
Opacity is fine right now. If you try look carefully, you can definitely see what's written behind the logo. If they decrease the opacity even more, the logo will become invincible. It's definitely the background and the color combination that's making it hard to read without concentrating.

Opacity is fine right now. If you try look carefully, you can definitely see what's written behind the logo. If they decrease the opacity even more, the logo will become invincible. It's definitely the background and the color combination that's making it hard to read without concentrating.
Dude, an object can be transparent, translucent or opaque. Transparent objects allows 100% light to pass through making the object nearly invisible and objects behind it more clearly visible and the same is oppositely true for opaque. Translucent objects are somewhere between transperent and opaque. I do agree that Airtel's logo is translucent, but their logo is near opacity and not towards transperancy. The difficulty in viewing the objects behind is where the level of opacity comes into play. They can definitely choose an appropriate level where both the object (Airtel's Logo) and the objects behind (Channels) clearly visible to some extent.

Last edited:
Dude, an object can be transparent, translucent or opaque. Transparent objects allows 100% light to pass through making the object nearly invisible and objects behind it more clearly visible and the same is oppositely true for opaque. Translucent objects are somewhere between transperent and opaque. I do agree that Airtel's logo is translucent, but their logo is near opacity and not towards transperancy. The difficulty in viewing the objects behind is where the level of opacity comes into play. They can definitely choose an appropriate level where both the object (Airtel's Logo) and the objects behind (Channels) clearly visible to some extent.
Damn bro.. why did you start giving me lecture on optics all of a sudden. I know these stuff already. 😝
I simply wrote what I felt might be the problem.

Last edited:
Damn bro.. why did you start giving me lecture on optics all of a sudden. I know these stuff already. 😝
I simply wrote what I felt might be the problem.
I don't want to lecture anyone bro. I just wanted to clarify my view. If it's a general view, you need not have quoted me. It's okay bro. No problem. Let's leave it here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock