DDF Exclusive Airtel promos removed, Airtel updates 1,2,3,4,5... 14 added

i've subscribe to tnmyhdpack in which i've starsport 1,2 hd; starsport select 1,2 hd ;startmovieshd and starmoviesselecthd and starvijayhd do i need to pay extar from tomorrow??? can anyone help me...
Yes. All star HD channels will be removed & refund will be credited to your account.

Ya but it clearly s
You might have missed the note which says Airtel has the right to remove channels at any time.
Yes but it clearly says that infinity pack subscribers will get all channels that airtel provides expect some intractive services

I have a MaxHD topup. Its not part of the base-pack. So, does it mean the star owned HD channels will continue to be available since its not part of the basepack? (I am a very optimistic person :D u see)

No
I have a MaxHD topup. Its not part of the base-pack. So, does it mean the star owned HD channels will continue to be available since its not part of the basepack? (I am a very optimistic person :D u see)

what will be refund price of all star hd Hindi, sports channels ?

what will be refund price of all star hd Hindi, sports channels ?
Divide the monthly rent of hd pack with the channels available and you will get price of 1 channel, comes around 3-4 rs per channel 😅

Divide the monthly rent of hd pack with the channels available and you will get price of 1 channel, comes around 3-4 rs per channel 😅
I have 299 base pack+ royal hd 170 RS yearly pack what will be the cost of refund

@Deepu Darling bro

Can u post all the lcn details here other than 5 lcns named in post #01 to make changes in Channels list

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock