Airtel promoting star sports 2

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel promoting star sports 2 on its home channel.

What will be the biggest joke than this?

well as i told u airtel and tata sky use their ch 100 for advertising so if u pay them money , airtel or tata sky will play ur ad too as simple as that

dino29 said:
well as i told u airtel and tata sky use their ch 100 for advertising so if u pay them money , airtel or tata sky will play ur ad too as simple as that

Will they play d2h or dishtv ad if they pay for it?:lol

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

Will they play d2h or dishtv ad if they pay for it?:lol

:huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

dino29 said:
good joke pinku bro

Answer according to your previous reply

There was problem between airtel vs ess in recent days.Still they are promoting starsports2.That's why i stated this.

airtel is not promoting star sports , it is star which is payin g money to airtel for their ad to be relayed.
any intelligent will understand what i have said, i am not discussing it further

dino29 said:
airtel is not promoting star sports , it is star which is payin g money to airtel for their ad to be relayed.
any intelligent will understand what i have said, i am not discussing it further

I know you have no answer to my question.

Star is paying money to promote and they are promoting a channel which has so objection with them recently.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock