Airtel promoting star sports 2

dino29 said:
i still stand by my point, had airtel been showing star sports 2 ad just bcoz they r adding it then they would have shown at the end of the ad that its coming soon on airtel dth. the ads which u saw were ads which star india sponsored to show on ch 100

i accept with dino in this issue.This was simply the normal ad given to the DTH's for marketing by STAR and did not have anything to do with the addition. As if it was from Airtel, they would have added Coming Soon at the end like the one that came HBO Hits and HBO Defined.

@Mod
I am thread starter.I am requesting to close the thread as channel is added.
No need for further discussion.

i think espn hd and star sports hd also will be added.now send sms get 220 i am getting the above channels at rs 57.

Karthik said:
@off topic
dish tv also showing ads now.

please read the post,what i have explained.

For channel ads,airtel did not play any ad that dose not related to their platform.for example HBO hitz ad,they are not showing the HD ad,only SD ad.
For z studio HD they are not showed that before addition (started ads only 2 weeks before channel addition.)

i am not expert like some people,this is reality,only understandable by airtel customers. :eek:hya i don't know about dish tv ,even what are their channels count. :huh

watch hbo hitz, it is showing the same ad which airtel showed for hbo hitz and hbo defined, that ad does not have any reference to ch being hd. so that ad was shot like that by hbo and distributed to airtel for promotion of their launch on airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock