Airtel promoting star sports 2

So dish tv amd d2h also pay more to get thir ad on sdtv and ts.

same way ess vs adtv.

its dish vs adtv
d2h vs ts.

For channel ads,airtel did not play any ad that dose not related to their platform.for example HBO hitz ad,they are not showing the HD ad,only SD ad.
For z studio HD they are not showed that before addition (started ads only 2 weeks before channel addition.)

ads r of 2 diff types, one are ads which r being played bcoz the concerned company has paid money to dth company to relay the ad of the concerned product or channel and second type are ads which dth ops play to promote their chs or services
hbo new chs ads and ze studio hd ads were second type ads while star sporst 2 ad is the first kind of ad

there is no need for any DTH (apart from their own channel or services) promote the others services.when did they (airtel) buy these channels (HBO hits and Z studio HD).

Their own service is iKidsworld,.....etc

people said:
For channel ads,airtel did not play any ad that dose not related to their platform.for example HBO hitz ad,they are not showing the HD ad,only SD ad.
For z studio HD they are not showed that before addition (started ads only 2 weeks before channel addition.)

check in here :k

Link Removed

Re: RE: Airtel promoting star sports 2

piinku1 said:
some expert who spams always need to take care of this in future before commenting anything.:lol:lol

Agree bro

i still stand by my point, had airtel been showing star sports 2 ad just bcoz they r adding it then they would have shown at the end of the ad that its coming soon on airtel dth. the ads which u saw were ads which star india sponsored to show on ch 100

Re: RE: Airtel promoting star sports 2

Karthik said:
@off topic
dish tv also showing ads now.

That means dishtv also going to add this channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock