Airtel promoting SUN HD via scroll on Sun Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,388
Ashok L said:
Guys why image sharing not working

Bro copy the direct link of the link & paste the link in insert image icon:k & also copy the bb code of link,it's also working:)

Please visit this thread for more details;)

DreamDTH Community Forums

Its so annoying. Its ok to promote its HD services now and then but i just cant understand why Airtel is irritating the customers for more than 2 weeks. Im a big fan of Airtel for years but this is so irritating simply because im not interested in taking a HD pack with just one channel in Tamil. Atleast it make sense to promote this aggressively had Vijay TV launched its HD service. With two top HD channels in Tamil customers like me would be much eager to make a switch.

Vijay Krish said:
Its so annoying. Its ok to promote its HD services now and then but i just cant understand why Airtel is irritating the customers for more than 2 weeks. Im a big fan of Airtel for years but this is so irritating simply because im not interested in taking a HD pack with just one channel in Tamil. Atleast it make sense to promote this aggressively had Vijay TV launched its HD service. With two top HD channels in Tamil customers like me would be much eager to make a switch.

Yeah its irritating for me also. As HD customer whenever I watch Sun TV or Sun Music SD. Up down left and right buttons are not working due to that scroll...
I have to press OK in order to change channel.....

Back
Top Bottom