Breaking Sun News HD Replaced SD Feed On Airtel

Even the Airtel Logo variant which can be seen on this channel is now the one which is added on HD channels....this logo is little bigger and slightly transparent than the one placed on SD channels

Even Polimer News has HD feed. It's also a better news Channel. But can't expect it as they won't pay like Sun.

Are they planning to launch sun news hd bro?
Sun News Is Already HD On C-Band, Infact DPOs Downscaling The Feed!
Hopefully Will Launch HD Officially Soon
No doubt. Awesome PQ. @JollyLNB bro, you can include this channel also in HD channel comparison thead.
Sun was actually planning to launch Sun News HD and Adithya HD along with Sun Bangla HD and Sun Marathi HD. Then the plan for the first two channels was replaced with Udaya Movies HD and Surya Movies HD, which was again replaced with Sun Neo and Sun Neo HD.

As of now, however, Sun doesn’t seem to be interested in launching any new HD channels, so I won’t include it.

Sun was actually planning to launch Sun News HD and Adithya HD along with Sun Bangla HD and Sun Marathi HD. Then the plan for the first two channels was replaced with Udaya Movies HD and Surya Movies HD, which was again replaced with Sun Neo and Sun Neo HD.

As of now, however, Sun doesn’t seem to be interested in launching any new HD channels, so I won’t include it.
Bro, this is just like Jaya TV HD. I don't see any difference. HD version is there in CableTV and SunNXT for around a year atleast. In CableTV even much longer if I am not wrong.

Bro, this is just like Jaya TV HD. I don't see any difference. HD version is there in CableTV and SunNXT for around a year atleast. In CableTV even much longer if I am not wrong.
Yes bro, I agree that Sun News has been broadcasting in HD quality on cable for a long time, but since it’s not being marketed as an HD channel from the broadcaster (no separate HD logo) unlike Jaya HD, there is no point trying to include it there. Only those HD channels which are officially available from broadcasters can be included.

Yes bro, I agree that Sun News has been broadcasting in HD quality on cable for a long time, but since it’s not being marketed as an HD channel from the broadcaster (no separate HD logo) unlike Jaya HD, there is no point trying to include it there. Only those HD channels which are officially available from broadcasters can be included.

I Guess, We Need To Check,

On Airtel SD Box How This Channel Being Played

It is not necessary for broadcasters to add HD word in channel logo as previously too many HD channels have had logos without mention of the term HD...usually these r the channels which broadcasters want to make available in downloaded HD version too thereby catering to both SD + HD viewers thru 1 channel....if Sun News HD is available on Cable TV which means it is having valid TV Channel licence from MIB and maybe now they r expanding distribution of the same

I Guess, We Need To Check,

On Airtel SD Box How This Channel Being Played

Anna i think Airtel is running both the Downscaled SD and HD feed on its satellite so SD and HD Box subscribers would be getting respective feeds

Are SD subscribers also getting Downscaled HD feed of Sun News or Original SD feed? If former is the case then either thru some smart technology setup Airtel has added Sun News HD as single slot on its transponder and providing Downloaded HD and HD feed to its SD and HD subscribers respectively or they have added them on separate slots and providing the same....If SD subscribers still getting Sun News SD feed then again Airtel Digital TV is transmitting both SD and HD feeds via its satellite

If video resolution of this channel is indeed 1920★1080 then whichever of the above case holds true but SD subscribers r getting SD resolution feed/Downscaled HD version while HD subscribers r getting HD version.... both these r available on same LCN for SD as well as HD subscribers

Anna i think Airtel is running both the Downscaled SD and HD feed on its satellite so SD and HD Box subscribers would be getting respective feeds

Are SD subscribers also getting Downscaled HD feed of Sun News or Original SD feed? If former is the case then either thru some smart technology setup Airtel has added Sun News HD as single slot on its transponder and providing Downloaded HD and HD feed to its SD and HD subscribers respectively or they have added them on separate slots and providing the same....If SD subscribers still getting Sun News SD feed then again Airtel Digital TV is transmitting both SD and HD feeds via its satellite

If video resolution of this channel is indeed 1920★1080 then whichever of the above case holds true but SD subscribers r getting SD resolution feed/Downscaled HD version while HD subscribers r getting HD version.... both these r available on same LCN for SD as well as HD subscribers

In My Circle Nobody Have SD Boxes

Have Asked Distributor To Get It Checked!

Will Update, Once I Get Revert

In My Circle Nobody Have SD Boxes

Have Asked Distributor To Get It Checked!

Will Update, Once I Get Revert

Thank You Anna 🙏

Also please try to ask from them if Airtel Digital TV team has conveyed to them anything about forthcoming changes + channel addition on the platform which we have been anticipating since long.....LCN realignment, Enabling 4 Digit LCN Format, Migration to HEVC Compression for broadcast of HD channels, Intenet Based Live TV Channels availability on XStream Box and New Live TV App which is being developed , Cloud Recording + Catch Up TV option on XStream Box, Addition of more Apps on Airtel XStream OTT platform etc r some of the things which i am looking forward to

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock