Breaking Sun News HD Replaced SD Feed On Airtel

Thank You Anna 🙏

Also please try to ask from them if Airtel Digital TV team has conveyed to them anything about forthcoming changes + channel addition on the platform which we have been anticipating since long.....LCN realignment, Enabling 4 Digit LCN Format, Migration to HEVC Compression for broadcast of HD channels, Intenet Based Live TV Channels availability on XStream Box and New Live TV App which is being developed , Cloud Recording + Catch Up TV option on XStream Box, Addition of more Apps on Airtel XStream OTT platform etc r some of the things which i am looking forward to

Seriously Telling You!

If I Ask, Half Of These Questions, Then That Will Be The Last Day, They Would Answer My Calls!

Seriously Telling You!

If I Ask, Half Of These Questions, Then That Will Be The Last Day, They Would Answer My Calls!

Hahaha! I understand the same Anna...just try to ask few key questions.....actually Airtel has added Sun News HD on 12401 V transponder yesterday and since last 2 months or so on this TP itself they have been doing hidden testing of Travel XP HD and maybe few other HD channels in hidden mode as i have noticed various technical parameters changing for the same at random intervals.....just hoping that new HD channels r added soon on this transponder maybe in HEVC mode

Yes @Vadirocks bro, now pq is excellent;)

HjIa1Zw.jpg
1YhuHEg.jpg

About time, and this'll eventually happen in the entire suite hopefully.

Yes! Looks Like By Mistake They Have Added HD Of Live C-Band Feed Without Downscaling,

After Realizing Now They Downscaled,

Very Sad,,
Anna this could be the reason

Hahaha! I understand the same Anna...just try to ask few key questions.....actually Airtel has added Sun News HD on 12401 V transponder yesterday and since last 2 months or so on this TP itself they have been doing hidden testing of Travel XP HD and maybe few other HD channels in hidden mode as i have noticed various technical parameters changing for the same at random intervals.....just hoping that new HD channels r added soon on this transponder maybe in HEVC mode

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock