Airtel Removed Three Channel shortly

• Thread starter rahul31
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 20,584
If they really remove these 3 channels,then their half of customers will switch to d2h/ts.

This cannot happen...we wont let this happen.
Some things can be tolerated, some just cant....what are they expecting, for us to sit without India Cricket.
Ill take the "Air" out of "Airtel" and choke them to their deaths, if this happens :damn

shawl_who said:
very gud decision :clap
Now pls throw Tata Sky dish and STB as far as possible from ur house.
So now you have to throw airtel dish and stb.:lol:lol

piinku1 said:
shawl_who said:
very gud decision :clap
Now pls throw Tata Sky dish and STB as far as possible from ur house.
So now you have to throw airtel dish and stb.:lol:lol

haha...gud one bro.... :clap
Yes, indeed...if these channels are removed, sooner or later we have to throw away Airtel. :wall

Is ESS Taking Revenge For Removed ESS HD Channels From ADTV?

Vadirocks said:
Is ESS Taking Revenge For Removed ESS HD Channels From ADTV?

No revenge.
Ess have problem since 2011wc with Adtv,when adtv replaced ess channels with ten channels in economy pack.
All broadcaster want their channels in lowest base pack.
In nov,adtv removed ess channels from eco. sports pack and before they have also removed essfree topup but kept ten free topup.

well let us wait and watch before making fun of me. i have studied the policies of each dth company and then making this statement, its easy to make fun , much more difficult to accept the truth

This will not happen at any time. There is TDSAT to solve like this issue. How can we forget dispute between sun group and tata sky. So relax and enjoy your services. Just forgive this as will not come in effect

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock