Airtel Removed Three Channel shortly

• Thread starter rahul31
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 20,580
But Something Going Very Wrong Between ESS & ADTV!

Can someone translate what is written? don't understand Hindi.. also if they are removing ESS channels then there is no solution but to move from Airtel

Sbhopale said:
This will not happen at any time. There is TDSAT to solve like this issue. How can we forget dispute between sun group and tata sky. So relax and enjoy your services. Just forgive this as will not come in effect

I become sceptical in such situations...there has been horrible instances in past...who can imagine...

1. No Neo for so long on dish tv when all Indian soil matches were on Neo.
2. No Zee HD channels on dish tv, from their sister venture Zee Network for very long time.
3. Tata Sky not moving to mpeg4 or expanding itself in spite of flurry of HD channels now.
4. Airtel selling HD boxes but not having Star Cricket HD in India whereas all matches on Indian soil we know will happen on Star Cricket.
5. Dish tv HD not having any of Star HD channels for years now.

All of the above are true and certainly out of imagination.

arvindp said:
Can someone translate what is written? don't understand Hindi.. also if they are removing ESS channels then there is no solution but to move from Airtel

Translation:
All the customers of Airtel DTH and IP TV services are informed that due to contract not being signed by the party with ESPN, because of legal obligations, ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket will be deactivated from the above platform after 21st days from this notice.

u1SCIu1.png

Times Of India - Mumbai edition- 01-03-2012

How Many Of You Think That ADTV Will Renew Contract?

shiwesh said:
Sbhopale said:
This will not happen at any time. There is TDSAT to solve like this issue. How can we forget dispute between sun group and tata sky. So relax and enjoy your services. Just forgive this as will not come in effect

I become sceptical in such situations...there has been horrible instances in past...who can imagine...

1. No Neo for so long on dish tv when all Indian soil matches were on Neo.
2. No Zee HD channels on dish tv, from their sister venture Zee Network for very long time.
3. Tata Sky not moving to mpeg4 or expanding itself in spite of flurry of HD channels now.
4. Airtel selling HD boxes but not having Star Cricket HD in India whereas all matches on Indian soil we know will happen on Star Cricket.
5. Dish tv HD not having any of Star HD channels for years now.

All of the above are true and certainly out of imagination.

the decision to launch a channel on platform is totally depend on respective cable/DTH operator. Each and every channel is mandate to provide its feed to any cable/DTH operator if they demand that channel, only condition is that operator need to agree with broadcarter's terms and conditions. If DTH operator feel that broadcaster voilating t&c. Both can file a complaint to TDSAT. Generally we have seen DTH operators are filling more complaint because channels can run without any specific DTH operator but DTH cant survive without some popular channels like ZEE or star group.

Vadirocks said:
How Many Of You Think That ADTV Will Renew Contract?

May or may not...
Now I literally think that the way things are going on in the DTH industry...time has come that we will have to become an "Observer" rather than an "Analyser".

We will be Observing what happens, and after something has happened, we will sit and discuss. All logic is faling, sometime, something happens. Otherwise, for me it is difficult to understand, after putting themselves at such a strong position, why would tata sky struggle like an old injured lion? or for that matter why would ADTV have horrible logo and remove Star Cricket HD? Or after having everything else why would d2h have such a pathetic remote/box/software or DVR?

in no way is d2h stb or remote pathetic, its not that bad . i have had no issues using it for 2 yers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock