Good News Airtel sd channels quality

• Thread starter Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 4,675
Totally wrong!!!

The issue with technicolor stb not with technology though the problem is now solved almost. FYI RDTV yet to implement the hevc technology they not yet started they just distributing for future use.

HEVC is a golden egg for dth industry sdirect implemented successfully & adding Channels now.

FYI Humax from Korea & technicolor from France both are different entity not same.

Any proof or source that RDTV withdrawn HEVC technology implementation ?? Then why they distributing hevc stb 's instead of normal stb 's ??

For stb issue don't transfer that into technology though it's not yet tested fully :)👌
But bro currently all ts hevc and adtv hevc giving sd channels with low quality. That is a problem to customers. It is right airtel solving this issue then it is good. But i have a doubt when will.channels in.airtel get converted into mpeg4 to hevc format. For that all stbs should wanted to change to hevc? Pls give answer bro

But sister currently all ts hevc and RDTV hevc giving sd channels with low quality. That is a problem to customers. It is right airtel solving this issue then it is good. But i have a doubt when will.channels in.airtel get converted into mpeg4 to hevc format. For that all stbs should wanted to change to hevc? Pls give answer sister
I have typed as bro it is converted as sister

But i have a doubt when will.channels in.airtel get converted into mpeg4 to hevc format.
adtv can able to tell but soon in future
For that all stbs should wanted to change to hevc?
Not all stb only hd stb should change to hevc coz not possible to replace all sd stb so only hevc can be introduce in hd Channels

Last edited:
LOL sisters..

btw I am pretty pleased with the SD picture quality in our flextronics HD STB from day 1 on 42inch LCD.

One thing is different in my new stb...
By viewing through RVG cable SD channel picture quality is better than HDMI cable...
May be because of some features in my sony smart tv or from stb side i don't now...
Any one have idea about it?

@Gobinaath bro- hope u r back soon with ur ADTV connection, or are u going to shift the connection too with u?

Back
Top Bottom