AIRTEL VERY CAREFULL IN THE CASE OF CHANNEL ADDITION

am not said airtel is best and videocon is worst...am also a customer of d2h zapper once upon a time.,but its worst hardware and software is the only reason i move from it...from ur list of exclusive channels i only want mtunes itself in airtel., can u pls say other channels u mentioned above is very good programmes and viewers definitely not... dont blame others by saying d2h is best and wonderful... can u pls suggest what was the d2h position once gsat10 tp activated for tatasky... although very less channels in tatasky it is still in no1 positiom with 10 million customers... eventhough all the popular chs in d2h it is in 4th positiom with 3.5 million subscribers....p5ej heir

shiwesh said:
dineshakshit1992 said:
koothara said:
jvcbpl said:
so... what is that you are concluding here??

change airtel digital tv and buy a new d2h connection.
or change to local cable connection which is more better than airtel..

I dont know what is their in d2h...every dth company is same,they all are in same business mind...i think d2h has less amt monthly packages,thats it...if u said it has more channels then u r fool...who want those bundle of crap channels... dd gd
Can't agree with you on this. As far as channel availability is concerned, you can't say d2h has crap channels and no one wants it.

Travel xp hd
mtunes hd
star cricket hd
espn hd
Like ok hd

9xo
9x jalwa

list is very big...

Do u say after paying more than 600 rs per month in airtel would u not want above channels and all of them are crap?

Why would i watch less channels, pay more, have badly sorted channels list and crap dark logo? Gui is undoubtedly better in airtel but that alone can't help. Worst thing did that they dropped star cricket hd just before pak series giving baseless reason which felt like gf ditching on day of marriage.

is the discussion here is about airtel Vs D2h??

Compare Airtel's Value Sports Plan @ Rs.200 Per Month 149 channels And Services
Videocon D2H's Activate 277 Channels On Rs.200 Per Month Super Gold Plan :p

Presently D2H King Of Dth :k
Maximum HD Channels
Maximum Regional Channel
Cheap Package

dineshakshit1992 said:
am not said airtel is best and videocon is worst...am also a customer of d2h zapper once upon a time.,but its worst hardware and software is the only reason i move from it...from ur list of exclusive channels i only want mtunes itself in airtel., can u pls say other channels u mentioned above is very good programmes and viewers definitely not... dont blame others by saying d2h is best and wonderful... can u pls suggest what was the d2h position once gsat10 tp activated for tatasky... although very less channels in tatasky it is still in no1 positiom with 10 million customers... eventhough all the popular chs in d2h it is in 4th positiom with 3.5 million subscribers....p5ej heir

Again u r going on a wrong line...first of all can u say in india star cricket hd is of no use? I will not even ague for other channels if u can ans just this question.

Another point. Having 10 million for a 6 yrs old tata sky is big achievement or having 5 million for younger d2h (along with highest user base jump in yr 2012)? Some people may like hardware and software and u r right on that. But ultimately basic need is to have 22 hd channels and not 12 hd. I agree that on channel front if tata sky comes at par with d2h, no one can beat tata sky. I have airtel, tata sky and d2h, i love tata sky the most but forced to keep d2h active as i can't keep on looking at sky for yrs in wait of a possible rain in form of gsat 10.

jvcbpl said:
shiwesh said:
dineshakshit1992 said:
koothara said:
jvcbpl said:
so... what is that you are concluding here??

change airtel digital tv and buy a new d2h connection.
or change to local cable connection which is more better than airtel..

I dont know what is their in d2h...every dth company is same,they all are in same business mind...i think d2h has less amt monthly packages,thats it...if u said it has more channels then u r fool...who want those bundle of crap channels... dd gd
Can't agree with you on this. As far as channel availability is concerned, you can't say d2h has crap channels and no one wants it.

Travel xp hd
mtunes hd
star cricket hd
espn hd
Like ok hd

9xo
9x jalwa

list is very big...

Do u say after paying more than 600 rs per month in airtel would u not want above channels and all of them are crap?

Why would i watch less channels, pay more, have badly sorted channels list and crap dark logo? Gui is undoubtedly better in airtel but that alone can't help. Worst thing did that they dropped star cricket hd just before pak series giving baseless reason which felt like gf ditching on day of marriage.

is the discussion here is about airtel Vs D2h??

May be...if u r asked to debate if it is night or not...u may end up debating if it is day or not...

dineshakshit1992 said:

d2h is more and more better than airtel.no doubt for this.
airtel sucks.!!
frequent channel addition is most attractive element to join with d2h.
Huge no. of channels...
low cost...
maximum hd channels..
no logo issue...
good customer support(compared with airtel)...

Vikram said:
Compare Airtel's Value Sports Plan @ Rs.200 Per Month 149 channels And Services
Videocon D2H's Activate 277 Channels On Rs.200 Per Month Super Gold Plan :p

Presently D2H King Of Dth :k
Maximum HD Channels
Maximum Regional Channel
Cheap Package

277 channels ,could you please give the channel whole details.
in videocon total channel count is 313 including active channel (not radio channels).
so we have to pay 266 rupees for 36 channels :huh

arvindp said:
they think long to add channels.. but remove the channels very easily.. they just don't care for customers

Most DTH operators add channels considering the channel rating and popularity. Sometime less popular channel may be added charging a carrying fee from channel. In my knowledge now the carrying fee is 2crore per year for each channel.

kpsharif said:
arvindp said:
they think long to add channels.. but remove the channels very easily.. they just don't care for customers

Most DTH operators add channels considering the channel rating and popularity. Sometime less popular channel may be added charging a carrying fee from channel. In my knowledge now the carrying fee is 2crore per year for each channel.

yes this is minimim rate by dd.but private drhs require more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock