AIRTEL VERY CAREFULL IN THE CASE OF CHANNEL ADDITION

Reaction score
I think the only dth company still have more space in tp is airtel,12th tp still not activated.but still they refuse to add channels like nat geo music,9xo,mtunes,hbo hits,hbo defined and lots of regional channels in their platform. they very carefull in channel addition...

Well this may be due to the fact that they have only 1 TP remaining. SES9 will launch in 2015. Thats 3 years from now. NSS11 is already nearing its end. Astra 1e is kept as a backup to SES7...but at an inclination.. Which means it will not be used..just for backup purpose as it has already ran its 15 yeqr life cycle.So airtel may be in some trouble in near future.
Depend if they take TPs from NSS11 or not.

I dont think that hbo hits and hbo difined has been launched

they think long to add channels.. but remove the channels very easily.. they just don't care for customers

jvcbpl said:
so... what is that you are concluding here??

change airtel digital tv and buy a new d2h connection.
or change to local cable connection which is more better than airtel..

koothara said:
jvcbpl said:

I dont know what is their in d2h...every dth company is same,they all are in same business mind...i think d2h has less amt monthly packages,thats it...if u said it has more channels then u r fool...who want those bundle of crap channels... dd gd

dineshakshit1992 said:
koothara said:
jvcbpl said:

I dont know what is their in d2h...every dth company is same,they all are in same business mind...i think d2h has less amt monthly packages,thats it...if u said it has more channels then u r fool...who want those bundle of crap channels... dd gd
Can't agree with you on this. As far as channel availability is concerned, you can't say d2h has crap channels and no one wants it.

Travel xp hd
mtunes hd
star cricket hd
espn hd
Like ok hd

9xo
9x jalwa

list is very big...

Do u say after paying more than 600 rs per month in airtel would u not want above channels and all of them are crap?

Why would i watch less channels, pay more, have badly sorted channels list and crap dark logo? Gui is undoubtedly better in airtel but that alone can't help. Worst thing did that they dropped star cricket hd just before pak series giving baseless reason which felt like gf ditching on day of marriage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock