Airtel website

duraidth

Reaction score
Airtel website not showing any of the monthly package channels details kindly fix it .....

Bro i already posted this news...
Plz merge both threads admin.

Check this Link:-

Monthly Packages not open in Adtv
website..

[Still im facing the same problem while checking monthly packages and also there is no provision to select Alacarte channels.(no check boxes to select the desired channels like earlier)

seriously guys I posted this question earlier also, nobody answered ..

its frustating to do anything on airtel dth login website (recharge/upgrade/change pack/view details etc), 3 days back I had to chase their CC on this to get a renewal done, they asked me to contact dealer or do online, w/o understanding their account login portal never works...all stupid info or error webpage :(

Guys, are you able to do anything online,with airtel dth, how are you managing recharges/renewals on time? Appreciate a honest reply,please !!!

Bro i also posted about this that Adtv's website is not working properly especially Package change, recharge & Monthly packs not working at all...

Sent from my GT-S7562

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock