DTH for 4K Tv

If the post wasn't auto-saved on the editor, I am afraid that there is no way to retrieve it. You have to rewrite the same thing again manually.

Kindly use the report button to send such notes instead of posting them or tagging any of the forum team members. We have said this numerous times. This helps the thread stay on topic.

Hi Bapun bro, thanks for ur response. I believe the post was auto saved on the editor as when i switched on the phone again and opened the web browser it had this thread open and my post (from where i left off) was visible but as i refreshed the page it disappeared.

Surely from next time i will make sure to report any of such issues rather than mentioning the same in the thread and tagging the handle of team members. I would like to apologise for the mistake committed 🙏

Hi All,

I just purchased a new LG 4K TV and am looking for good 4k content from the DTH providers.
I've got a tata sky hd box right now and am thinking if I should upgrade to the binge+ stb or opt for the Airtel xstream box instead ?!?

The selection criteria is below :

1. Good PQ and AQ in SD, HD, and OTT apps
2. Reasonable cost in terms of the DTH & OTT packs. I find the tata binge packs to be a bit on the high side but is Airtel much more reasonable cost, or is it almost the same ?
Usage pattern is I Mainly see Hindi Gec, English movies and Gec, Travel, Lifestyle and Infotainment channels.
3. Does Binge 175 plan provide Hotstar Premium 4k content ?
4. Does Airtel xstream provide Hotstar Premium 4k content or is it only HD ?

Thanks in advance for the inputs !
Take Binge+
Because it has 4K channel and continue to add more. It has best PQ and AQ in India (mean quality) and Binge subscription is better than Xstream. Saying this from Personal Experience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock