DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 129,495
Today i saw three lights on box..
Left most to indicate wifi connection.
The light on the right functions as the standby light as well.
Can anyone help to understand function of center light on box.?
Its for recording

Not very convenient but I have a way to enjoy apps without recharging DTH, Go to settings ---> apps ---> Airtel Xstream ---> Force Stop
Now, press back button and move back to apps list -----> Look for play store and open from the settings, to your surprise play store will open.
Now, search and install ATV Launcher (Or any launcher of your choice) -----> Open ATV Launcher from app store
Voila you can see all apps there and they would open normally.
Actually the check is done by their Launcher so if we could root and delete that launcher and install android tv home ( Google launcher for android Tv), then theoretically that would bypass the subscription check also.
Unfortunately, you have to force stop Airtel Xstream every time till then. Also I would recommend not to upgrade your box as they may fix this vulnerability and use some other method to check for subscription. Till then enjoy!
Force Stop feature is stopped after new update on 24 April 2021

Kindly suggest new workaround.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock