DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Dolby Audio Solution

I asked them for 2.2.36 but till date no update given to my box
Then you can just post a tweet. Taging airtelindia, airtelpresence
complaint about the issue in open tweet then definitely they will reply... If you are possible try calling customer care ask number for you region territory manager. And talk..
I have complainted customer care, tcs, and twitter on same day.. just do it and ask them to roll back your box version. You have to give customer id and version of firm ware

Then you can just post a tweet. Taging airtelindia, airtelpresence
complaint about the issue in open tweet then definitely they will reply... If you are possible try calling customer care ask number for you region territory manager. And talk..
I have complainted customer care, tcs, and twitter on same day.. just do it and ask them to roll back your box version. You have to give customer id and version of firm ware
I have done all thing Twitter, customer service call but till date no resolution from their end and didn't get any update

For who ever want true dolby audio from Xstreme STB,follow the below steps you will get dolby audio in all apps including amazon prime and HD Dolby channels.

Step 1 : Switch off your HT
Step 2 : Go to Airtel Home-> Settings-> Android Settings
Step 3 : Go to Device Preferences-> Sound -> Choose Manual
Step 4 : Choose Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital plus and AAC audio formats alone.
Steps 5 : Check whether all other audio formats is disabled rather than choosen audio formats
Step 6 : Restart STB ,after boot ,switch to any HD channel
Step 7 : Switch on Ur HT check now dolby audio will be coming,if not switch between 2.1 and 5.1 formats or switch between optical channels in HT ,You will now get Dolby 5.1
Step 8 : For Amazon Prime ,Use Chromecast from mobile ,you will get true dolby 5.1

Thanks. Created separate thread so that it can reach more peoples and more can resolve their issue.

Hello,
Step 3 will not work in latest airtel xstream box , Step 3 : Go to Device Preferences-> Sound -> ONLY AUTO and None (will be displayed)

Hello,
Step 3 will not work in latest airtel xstream box , Step 3 : Go to Device Preferences-> Sound -> ONLY AUTO and None (will be displayed)
For getting manual sound settings you need to update your software by asking CC.

Yes but Airtel guys are not cooperating and always they close issue after 1 or two days and again raise ticket for this problem on my call

In my XStream box, the firmware version is 2.2.3, I don't have the option to choose manually, let me know how can upgrade or downgrade the firmware Manually / offline without calling customer care or connecting dish. where I can get the firmware file....looking for support

In my XStream box, the firmware version is 2.2.3, I don't have the option to choose manually, let me know how can upgrade or downgrade the firmware Manually / offline without calling customer care or connecting dish. where I can get the firmware file....looking for support
tweet or send message to with your account details they will help https://twitter.com/Airtel_Presence
@Airtel_Presence

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock