Good News Airtel Xtream software new update

• Thread starter Abhi97
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 11,948
Can we connect this Xtream set top box to CRT TV with Audio video in input

I will plan switch over to xtreme box.I saw many reviews, some one says 1)at the time switch on it takes One minute,2) there is no option for favourite channels3)can we play online tv channels(Airtel tv app) full screen in on using internet?.kindly clarify my doubts

1. Yes, it takes sometime to boot if you do power on cycle but this is common for android based STB and TVs as well. My Android TV also takes similar time if I do cold boot. Normally we switch off Airtel box using remote which is like sleep mode and takes hardly 2 seconds to get home screen.
2. Yes, that true to some extent. We can mark favourite channels but there no option to scroll only those favourite channels, like it can be done in HD box.
3. Live channels will be available for viewing using Xtreme STB as per your D2H pack. In mobile xtreme app, you can view all live channels if you have its subscription which is also available free for Airtel Gold or Platinum member. In Xtreme box, you need to have active D2H subscription to which Airtel Xtreme Movies and Shows along with third party apps. Earlier we can watch 3rd party apps even without subscription with some work around but Airtel has disabled it with recent update.

Hope it helps to decide.

I will plan switch over to xtreme box.I saw many reviews, some one says 1)at the time switch on it takes One minute,2) there is no option for favourite channels3)can we play online tv channels(Airtel tv app) full screen in on using internet?.kindly clarify my doubts
1. The boot time is less than one minute. I never experienced any lag.
2. Favourite channels can be set. You just need to click ok when on channel, click options and then you get the options for setting fav channel.
3. No. To watch live tv channels, you need to have DTH connection and recharge. No live tv channels thru internet.

1. The boot time is less than one minute. I never experienced any lag.
2. Favourite channels can be set. You just need to click ok when on channel, click options and then you get the options for setting fav channel.
3. No. To watch live tv channels, you need to have DTH connection and recharge. No live tv channels thru internet.
Fav channels not in our desire order

Na. You will not get them as on a regular HD or SD box. This box is designed to serve a different purpose, my friend. Being an Android box, there are some things you cannot have and then there are several.advantages as well.

1. Yes, it takes sometime to boot if you do power on cycle but this is common for android based STB and TVs as well. My Android TV also takes similar time if I do cold boot. Normally we switch off Airtel box using remote which is like sleep mode and takes hardly 2 seconds to get home screen.
2. Yes, that true to some extent. We can mark favourite channels but there no option to scroll only those favourite channels, like it can be done in HD box.
3. Live channels will be available for viewing using Xtreme STB as per your D2H pack. In mobile xtreme app, you can view all live channels if you have its subscription which is also available free for Airtel Gold or Platinum member. In Xtreme box, you need to have active D2H subscription to which Airtel Xtreme Movies and Shows along with third party apps. Earlier we can watch 3rd party apps even without subscription with some work around but Airtel has disabled it with recent update.

Hope it helps to decide.
Thank u so much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock