DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,671
I am in Infinity ARP pack and it is valid till Sep 2019. Do I need to change to bouquets after Mar 31st ? if I wont change to will they convert automatically ?

I am in Infinity ARP pack and it is valid till Sep 2019. Do I need to change to bouquets after Mar 31st ? if I wont change to will they convert automatically ?
Not needed, your arp will valid until expiration.

I have Three connections of Airtel Digital TV. One is Primary and other two are secondary (Multi). One of my secondary connection going to end on 10th May, 2019 and one Primary on 5th Sept., 2019 and Third One on 10th November, 2019.
Now a days all my connection are on LDP . Now what will to my second connection which will going to be end on 10th May, 2019. It may be treated separate connection or I will get benefit of add on connection.

I have Three connections of Airtel Digital TV. One is Primary and other two are secondary (Multi). One of my secondary connection going to end on 10th May, 2019 and one Primary on 5th Sept., 2019 and Third One on 10th November, 2019.
Now a days all my connection are on LDP . Now what will to my second connection which will going to be end on 10th May, 2019. It may be treated separate connection or I will get benefit of add on connection.
Not much benefit on multi connection. Only NCF will be less & channels can be different on all connections.

today my infinity hd pack automatically changed to ap mega hd pack. but my pack validity is dec-19. suggest me what to do now? , i didnt added any channel in my pack. give me trai mail id so that i can raise complaint

today my infinity hd pack automatically changed to ap mega hd pack. but my pack validity is dec-19. suggest me what to do now? , i didnt added any channel in my pack. give me trai mail id so that i can raise complaint
Dbr or arp ??

You took ARP in December & by that time TRAI new tarrif was applicable i.e you took old pack in new tarrif system so, may be due to this they changed your plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock