Good News All ABP news channels revamped

• Thread starter Thread starter Amit1079
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 13,488
Now all content including ads being aired in 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio. Also ABP Network always does gr8 work with graphics unlike other news chs which have such big, large font graphics all over. Above all ABP does minimal sensationalism in news coverage

I don’t know why the **** the logos are in the bottom left corner. It is very unnatural to see. The top right is the standard for most non-South news channels and only Kannada and Malayalam news channels use the bottom left. This is not a good decision at all, even though the rebrand as such is good.
Now all content including ads being aired in 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio. Also ABP Network always does gr8 work with graphics unlike other news chs which have such big, large font graphics all over. Above all ABP does minimal sensationalism in news coverage
Have to agree with this part. News channels other than DD are usually not great in graphics.

I don’t know why the **** the logos are in the bottom left corner. It is very unnatural to see. The top right is the standard for most non-South news channels and only Kannada and Malayalam news channels use the bottom left. This is not a good decision at all, even though the rebrand as such is good.

Have to agree with this part. News channels other than DD are usually not great in graphics.

In Marathi Lokshahi news channel is also in bottom left side.
And now other channels are following it.
Like Sun Network channels the news channel should be at either at bottom right or left or Top Right side it looks good.

Last edited:
ABP Maza Revamped Today can anyone share pics of the channel.
Pic from my side sorry it's not up to mark still I am uploading it :cf2:
oI8s4JB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom