All DTH ROI Base Pack - Comparison and Analysis

bro just put all the channels in the list
then mark the star /* to those which r in regional packs
and then mention the no. of free regional packs one can opt 4 under each dths

Sadiq said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought of having this in very detailed level while going on the way to office. Something similar to your suggestion. I will do that tonight.

Wow, the list looks excellent and much detailed now. Thanks. :tup

Now many DTH real channel count should be out on display. ;)

prateek1987 said:
sahara one is in sun direct bro in 220

Yes it is available in that LCN bro. But is it available in the base pack? Any sun direct users, please confirm.

prateek1987 said:
bro...the first one was easier to understand.....i understood it bcoz i m good in mathematics but many won't get it as y u have put the options till 21. its probability n combinations of those two.

but bro when all the dths except d2h n dish r providing regional packs, u cud have done it in a simple way so each n everyone wud understand.

now its look so irritating n confusing bcoz

u put on add ons at starting so people wont scroll to down bcoz they will b confused in the first phase itself

Actually I don't want the people to scroll down if they just want to see which combination is giving them more channels.

Without these many details, we cannot get the actual channel count that we are going to get since it is not going to be the same in case when multiple free packs are combined in different combination.

I don't think it is irritating me (of course others too).

Sadiq said:
Yes it is available in that LCN bro. But is it available in the base pack? Any sun direct users, please confirm.

Yes Sahara One available on ROI Value Plus Pack. LCN 220. 100% Confirmed.
Its is also available on Value Pack & Mega Pack. I am only talking about ROI Packs. About South Indian Packs I have no idea. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Yes Sahara One available on ROI Value Plus Pack. LCN 220. 100% Confirmed.
Its is also available on Value Pack & Mega Pack. I am only talking about ROI Packs. About South Indian Packs I have no idea. :tup

Thanks for the confirmation Bishnu! I will correct it later today. So, it is confirmed that we should not refer sun direct website for details. I am not sure how a newbie will take this if he is referring to their website.

Congrats for creating such a post Sadiq bro. Two genuine corrections Sadiq bro. I am a sun direct user. I tell you. One is Zee Bangla, LCN 621 available on Sun Direct Free Bengali Pack 100% confirmed. I am getting it. Then is Sahara One LCN 220 available on all ROI Packs. You can check sun direct website. The channel in listed in Hindi Movies section. Otherwise fabulous work done. The websites are always not correct bro. Both Sahara One & Zee Bangla available on all ROI Packs. 100% confirmed.

Bishnu15 said:
Both Sahara One & Zee Bangla available on all ROI Packs. 100% confirmed.

If I am correctly understood, only Sahara One is available in all ROI base packs.

Zee Bangla is available for Value Plus Pack, only if we are selecting Bengali free add-on. Correct?

Sadiq said:
If I am correctly understood, only Sahara One is available in all ROI base packs.

Zee Bangla is available for Value Plus Pack, only if we are selecting Bengali free add-on. Correct?

Yes absolutely correct bro. :tup

Sadiq said:
So, it is confirmed that we should not refer sun direct website for details. I am not sure how a newbie will take this if he is referring to their website.

Bishnu15 said:
The websites are always not correct bro.

I think website details should be authentic and others could be just free for some time with no guarantee.

I hope the DTH websites take effort to update their packs online time to time so people know what they are buying.

Even a single channel availability could make a huge difference (eg: I'm so much addicted to international news channels and my family most of the time watches old songs like pre-70's and 80's and would decide based on such channel availability and similarly others might have their own preference) and website correctness should help them a lot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock