Seeking Help All HD channels at one place

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,369
Main concern is, why TS & ADTV don't make it more user friendly like d2h! What's the point of mixing SD & HD channels?

Also my wife feels TS pq is inferior to d2h 4k STB.
Because TS use more compression Technology for their Transpoder Due to create More space for channels & service this Reason also afftted to picture quality that's The reason you face decrease picture quality sometime

@Pranab bro if you watch limited channels than 50 favorite options are enough. Do arrange Bengali & Telugu HD channels as favorites than access them at one place.
Regarding pq please do adjust pictures setting from TV. When I switched to TS I also felt pq is inferior but after adjusting picture setting from TV everything is fine infact then I felt TS edge over d2h

@ Shubh bro, Picture setting means Vivid/Normal etc??? Not sure it's adjustable in HDMI mode (grayed out), have to check.

Last edited:
Yes bro either use various pictures mode provided or do manual adjustment :tup

I too watch HD channels only and I am tired of adding and sorting HD channels in favorites. This is so irritating. Sometimes TataSky changes the channel number and that channel just vanishes from favorites list. Tatasky should really fix this and give an option to list ALL HD channels in the Guide.

5add23fd2a915264b6eac79a33e115f0.jpg
why ^ added after channel name i'm unable to find ^ sign mean on tata sky package page

You need to pay HD access fee to view those channels. You won't get them if you only pay Rs 199 per month.
why ^ added after channel name i'm unable to find ^ sign mean on tata sky package page

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock