Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.airtel.in/dthinfo

This page got removed.....
Hence it is once again confirmed deal is closed....
Getting any error bro ??

For me still working

Yes it's not removed.

2018_03_08_22_24_40.png

Last edited:
Ok believe 1st point dot

Answer for other questions ??
Why you considered it is pointing to ADTV! SITI Cable also removed star packages. So it could be indicative of that too. Hope you got a proper understanding of my first point!

You can be fan of any product. That doesn't imply that others aren't good. As you don't like TS,the best way is to ignore.

And I told for your good only. Using words like 'looting' in an open forum,is highly objectionable. If any tatasky personal wants, they can take steps. So please refrain from these kind of activities.

Consider it as a request from someone like your brother.

Last edited:
Guys, Take it as a warning...
This thread is not a battle ground for Adtv vs Ts.
Please stick to the topic and posting irrelevant posts will not be tolerated.
Everyone has right to choose what they want. And its obvious they are happy with their services. But this doesn't mean that all other competitors are looting or anything.
No more off topic discussions.
Peace..

Ts users can call adtv as looter but adtv user won't call the same to TS ??
If someone can go to worse level, is it important for us to go into their level?

This time unfortunately, your behaviour towards other DTH users not so good @Gobinaath bro. Please do not let us think more deeper into this matter and try to refrain posting in such way.
And I told for your good only. Using words like 'looting' in an open forum,is highly objectionable. If any tatasky personal wants, they can take steps. So please refrain from these kind of activities.
This part is absolutely correct. Exactly what we have written in our rules book.

One can insult a company or its product if he has gone through a terrible experience himself but can not by reading others experience or just by going through papers.

And this is my only personal views on the last few pages i read. Not as a team member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom