Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
(1) Tata Sky did put up an advertisement.

Did they mention like, as you are not able to view Star Chanels in ADTV,come and join us?
It is a business strategy. Every company does some promotion. I don't think that is any wrong.

If they done like that note it the very next day Tatasky in the court

The name airtel digital tv have copyright so if they use Without permission from Airtel they face defamation case or airtel put defamation case if they degrade adtv by using their name for to lure users from adtv

I'm sure Tatasky itself will laugh by saw ur above words

(2) Tata Sky looting people.

I haven't seen till date that any subscriber of TS posted any such things like they are looted. These are very serious allegations btw. If the subscriber doesn't have any problem in paying that amount in return of the services provided,what is your problem then!

Just check the below i gave

Breaking News - W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

The above comment posted by one of ur Colin he not using adtv not even in their relative side as he confirmed in this though my relatives using Tatasky in Chennai(Tamilnadu)

So the same questions

So if a person doesnt use a dth how he claiming a particular dth as a looting dth ??

Afterall he's not spend a penny to that dth till now ??

Ask ur Colin to this questions & i need a reply else ur comment is fanboy comment

Note : Don't be a fanboy and defame other brand. Yesterday I appreciated ADTV for their bold step. If you cannot appreciate something, don't defame it.

Know the facts before point out the finger to anyone

who is fanboy ?? Read the below comments who invented ur ts dth here ?? Who invented spn here unwantedly ?? Read it & reply to me

Breaking News - W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Finally , we adtv users talking about our issue but some cruel TS users came here to use this issues posting his chance's

That's the fact i saw

Thanks

Ok enough is enough yesterday i found what some ts users view

So based on that & 1 ts user told "Someone not using a particular dth then how he comment on that"

So my decision

Hereafter i won't touch Tatasky subforum , I won't name Tatasky in my comment , i won't talk abt Tatasky HDAF

This is final and one more time if I wrote anything in Tatasky subforum team can ban me

But Tatasky users here(adtv subforum) wrote anything then I'll reply

Thanks

Edited..

Last edited:
If they done like that note it the very next day Tatasky in the court

The name airtel digital tv have copyright so if they use Without permission from Airtel they face defamation case or airtel put defamation case if they degrade adtv by using their name for to lure users from adtv

I'm sure Tatasky itself will laugh by saw ur above words

Just check the below i gave

The above comment posted by one of ur Colin he not using adtv not even in their relative side as he confirmed in this though my relatives using Tatasky in Chennai(Tamilnadu)

So the same questions

So if a person doesnt use a dth how he claiming a particular dth as a looting dth ??

Afterall he's not spend a penny to that dth till now ??

Ask ur Colin to this questions & i need a reply else ur comment is fanboy comment

Know the facts before point out the finger to anyone

who is fanboy ?? Read the below comments who invented ur ts dth here ?? Who invented spn here unwantedly ?? Read it & reply to me

Finally , we adtv users talking about our issue but some cruel TS users came here to use this issues posting his chance's

That's the fact i saw

Thanks
I don't know tata sky will laugh or not but defaming a brand for their advertisement for the sake of their business interest is highly laughable I believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom