Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u pls name any other provider who give all info via CC/Chat ??? Like channels being removed, sun outage, software update, new additions of channels, new STB being launched, new recharge options, new recharge offers, addition of language feeds, and list goes on
I dont agree.But For this reason if Tatasky is Costly, Then i Should stop commenting. I am very much happy and Satisfied with Airtel and their customer support also.

I dont agree.But For this reason if Tatasky is Costly, Then i Should stop commenting. I am very much happy and Satisfied with Airtel and their customer support also.

Yes bro, each one of us like the service we use and we are satisfied, but that doesnt mean we speak bad about other service providers.

Yep no need to make this thread Airtel vs tatasky . This is about Airtel getting star channels back so I think we should not detract ourselves from the original topic .

if calling costly is the case, then we can call ADTV also costly in terms of multi TV:

Taking HD STB (HD pack subscribed):

For packages above Rs 199: TS charges Rs 250, while ADTV charges Rs 270

For packages below 199: TS charges Rs 150, while ADTV charges Rs 200

Every DTH has its own pros and cons, so lets not make this post one vs other. :)

Last edited:
Did Tata Sky really put up an online advertisement today? I cant believe it. This is not something that "Premium Providers" do. They are supposed to have their own charm and they dont indulge in such cheap poaching tactics. Is Tata Sky really a premium provider then? When RDTV was shutdown, there was an official tie-up with Tata Sky for migration, but thanks to DDF, I understood what TS actually is in terms of cost. And the yet-illegal HDAF. Ture, it has more channels, more HD, faster addition - yes, but we need to weigh it against cost.
Sorry bro, you can't say that they played a cheap game. After all this is business world, all operators are each other rivals here. They will use any type of marketing strategies for getting subscribers.

I can tell you an example, during the RDTV shutdown issue happened TS & RDTV have officially tied up for providing free connection to all RDTV customers. Then what happened after some days...? All the operators are started advertisement for catching RDTV subscribers. The same thing happened here.

Still you're thinking they played the cheap game, all the others also played this cheap game before.

NB: I'm not a fanboy of any DTH, all other members know it. If I feel this is not right, I will reply to that post.:smile:

I thought I would not contribute to this controversy but some people have been bashing TS from long time. You people might have some queries,let me clarify few of them.
(1) Tata Sky did put up an advertisement.

Did they mention like, as you are not able to view Star Chanels in ADTV,come and join us?
It is a business strategy. Every company does some promotion. I don't think that is any wrong.

(2) Tata Sky looting people.

I haven't seen till date that any subscriber of TS posted any such things like they are looted. These are very serious allegations btw. If the subscriber doesn't have any problem in paying that amount in return of the services provided,what is your problem then!

(3) TS is costly.

TS provides a 'premium' cc support. They are not dumb. They provide each and every information methodically. They communicate any outage or important notifications well in advance. All these services requires experienced people and good training, any of these doesn't come cheap.

Hope this resolves your questions regarding TS.

Note : Don't be a fanboy and defame other brand. Yesterday I appreciated ADTV for their bold step. If you cannot appreciate something, don't defame it.
People comparing their DTH with Tata Sky itself speaks Volume about Premium Service of Tata Sky.
Usually People Compare about Best thing so ignore such Users we are happy with our Tata Sky. :tup::tongue:

if calling costly is the case, then we can call ADTV also costly in terms of multi TV:

Taking HD STB (HD pack subscribed):

For packages above Rs 199: TS charges Rs 250, while ADTV charges Rs 270

For packages below 199: TS charges Rs 150, while ADTV charges Rs 200

Every DTH has its own pros and cons, so lets not make this post one vs other. :)
But Airtel give all HD channels both 200 and 270 packages in multi. All HD means which HD channels not available in primary connection and their corresponding sd not available in base pack those HD channels also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom