Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
I coming to post this what a greedy dth

I lost all the respect on so called premium dth :mad::mad::wall::wall::shutup::shutup::knife::knife::hehe::hehe::damn::damn:

It's understandable as Star is trying to attract subscribers to their DTH incase deal failed but now everything sorted out .

No. You only need to learn to read. They have clearly mentioned that for clearance, please call customer care.
BTW, mind your own business. Enjoy with your so called premium Dth.

lol.. Did you even read what I wrote kid? I clearly wrote "may" but seems expecting you to read before commenting is too much and strange that a couple of people liked your response, don't know what to make of it.

I have been using Airtel since 2010 and am completely satisfied. Even my neighbour is having a tata sky hd connection but not getting HD due to that HDAF nonsense...
If you want to get nearly all HD channels in TS, you have to pay at least ₹500, in which you will get the HD channels of the corresponding sd ones and who the hell would like to watch the same show on SD if he/she had paid for HD. In airtel you have complete flexibility, so you can get almost all HD channels at minimum cost of ₹324/- (Myplan99 + Max HD) so no need to waste money by paying for both the HD and SD variants of channels.

My Heartiest thanks to @Vishnu777 bro & @Amit1079 bro for supporting ours in trouble time take a bow from me on behalf all adtv users i never forgot this :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hs::hs::hs::hs::win::win::hrt::hrt::hrt::gang:
Also for this reason which of two extra channel free topup star sports hindi 1 sd and star sports select 1 sd which I activated today through missed call, still available for my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom