Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic : I Have Subscribed To All HD Channels Plus All South SD Channels...I Have Paid 2760 For Year Which Is Roughly 230 Per Month...No Other DTH Provides All HD Channels And All South SD Channels For This Price...ADTV Is Premium As Well As Cost Efficient...

Now Lets Enjoy Match Between IND Vs BAN In D Sport..

Cheers Bros...
Which base package u choose bro?

Did Tata Sky really put up an online advertisement today? I cant believe it. This is not something that "Premium Providers" do. They are supposed to have their own charm and they dont indulge in such cheap poaching tactics. Is Tata Sky really a premium provider then? When RDTV was shutdown, there was an official tie-up with Tata Sky for migration, but thanks to DDF, I understood what TS actually is in terms of cost. And the yet-illegal HDAF. Ture, it has more channels, more HD, faster addition - yes, but we need to weigh it against cost.

Axtually what you said ?
Actually You Said That There Is A Scroll Running Which Says About Disconnection Of Star Channels From Tomorrow...Same Thing Couple Of Other Members Said..For That Members Replied That Scroll Might Be Taken Down Shortly..Since Agreement Has Been Reached Between Them...This Thread Is Also About The Same..But Again You Said The Same...That's Why I Requested You To Go Through The Thread Before Posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom