Good News All Star channels added back to base pack on Airtel Digital TV (could be a temporary move!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 267
  • Views Views: Views 44,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic : I Have Subscribed To All HD Channels Plus All South SD Channels...I Have Paid 2760 For Year Which Is Roughly 230 Per Month...No Other DTH Provides All HD Channels And All South SD Channels For This Price...ADTV Is Premium As Well As Cost Efficient...

Now Lets Enjoy Match Between IND Vs BAN In D Sport..

Cheers Bros...

Ur wish won't come true don't worry though u won't expect u happiness will end in 12hrs but unfortunately it happen :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish:

Thanks for ur visit from yesterday onwards in adtv forum 2 minutes silence for all ur posts & ur so called SPN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Now it's time for u to get back to ur premium dth & continue to spend ur money to day loot in the name of HDAF

Once again proved adtv packages are far far far better than TS

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
Let me clear ur facts
I am not concerned if ADTV adds Star Channels nor if its removed neither I have ADTV connection nor my Closed One's
Secondly in this thread How ur removing SPN name I still can't understand
And ur right I am happy with my Premium DTh Tata Sky.
I posted news what is going on not as per my wish hope u got it.

There will be no star channels from march 9...

Its showing in asianet hd and ss select 1

@Sarkar bro I tell you yesterday that Airtel will surely do something, but you cant agree that. You continueously saying that Siti cable not provide star channels since 2 months.
So now I tell you this is ADTV not Siti Cable. For this reason I love ADTV.

Correct bro. We should enjoy the match with English commentary on D Sport HD.
Is any ine getting dsports hd?...morning it is added in lcn..... But was not able to view.... Can some one put screen shots...

There will be no star channels from march 9...

Its showing in asianet hd and ss select 1
Please Go Through The Thread Before Posting...How Many Will Say The Same Thing...The Scroll Might Get Updated Or Deleted..Appreciate Your Patience.

@Sarkar bro I tell you yesterday that Airtel will surely do something, but you cant agree that. You continueously saying that Siti cable not provide star channels since 2 months.
So now I tell you this is ADTV not Siti Cable. For this reason I love ADTV.

Good to see ADTV is not SITI but sadly we Siti users are suffering from last 2 months :wall:

Please Go Through The Thread Before Posting...How Many Will Say The Same Thing...The Scroll Might Get Updated Or Deleted..Appreciate Your Patience.

The previous thread already deleted... we should create a new one with the latest news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom