Or something else

Source

Espn channel logo
ruqyzuqy.jpg
a2a5a6a9.jpg
y5ehybun.jpg

On both SD & HD feed

RE: Espn is changing

I thinks its changing to Fox sports in tune with asia...Even star cricket is changing

RE: STAR SPORTS ESPN CHANGING LOGO IN 6 DAYS

Its more than a logo change I think.Its probably going to rebrand itself to Fox sports.Lets see.

yes, in other Asian countries ESPN already renamed Fox Sport.

Not Fox. It will remain Star but with 1 2 3 4 like sky sports.

This will remain Star. That is part of FIC ie Fox International Channels. India is part of Star India. So will remain the same except with numbers and maybe logo changes!! Star cricket will become star sports with 3 no most probably.

ayanc99 said:
Not Fox. It will remain Star but with 1 2 3 4 like sky sports.

I think that's quite fine in UK.But here in India it might lead to confusion.Some people are so uncomfortable in this country with 2 remotes.And top it up 1,2,3,4.Some folks might go crazy,atleast the idea of 2 remotes is still a pain for some older people in my house.Sky sports is in a completely different league unlike what we have in India.Anyways lets see what really comes out.But they definitely need to improve the picture quality of some of these channels more than changing a logo or name.

thread already exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock