Breaking All Star sports SD channels logo size reduced with 16:9 aspect ratio

They should just change the logo !!! Not reduce it.. it looks horrible and outdated !!! This logo have been used since November 2013 !!!
Earning in billions and still cannot be bothered to change the graphics or have a pleasing theme and logo !!! Shows just how much they take their viewers for granted !!!

They should just change the logo !!! Not reduce it.. it looks horrible and outdated !!! This logo have been used since November 2013 !!!
Earning in billions and still cannot be bothered to change the graphics or have a pleasing theme and logo !!! Shows just how much they take their viewers for granted !!!
Yes I also want ,star Should Change their Logo...

Yes I also want ,star Should Change their Logo...
Yeah, SS SD channels looks horrible now when logo size reduced. HD channels is also average in my opinion.

Scorecard graphics of Asia Cup pushed towards the edges now that Star Sports Broadcasts in 16:9, we can expect this with cricket events to follow on Star Sports

Up2Yt6Y.jpg

They should also spend some money in improving the quality of graphics. They are international level broadcasters but their graphics and presentation look so cheap.

Is Star producing the broadcast for the Asia Cup this year? Or is some other company producing it hence they had to transition their SD channels to 16:9 to fit the other company’s scorecard design?

Is Star producing the broadcast for the Asia Cup this year? Or is some other company producing it hence they had to transition their SD channels to 16:9 to fit the other company’s scorecard design?
Star Sports is the host broadcaster for Asia cup this year as well, Also, Star Sports though host broadcaster for ICC events, ICC has assigned Sunset+Vine as their production partner which assigns graphics asper Star Sports needs.

What I'm saying is that Production Companies assign graphics as per Host broadcasters needs and not that Host broadcaster has to adjust as per Production teams graphics.

Is Star Pravah SD & Pravah Picture SD channel started telecast their programs in 16:9 ratio ? Can anyone kindly check and confirm ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock