Amala Paul confesses that she had been in love

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Amala Paul is one of actor Vikram’s two heroines in his upcoming film titled ‘Deiva Thirumagan’, directed by Vijay. The director, with back-to-back hits in ‘Kireedom’ and ‘Madarasapattinam’ in the past three years, is aiming to score a hat-trick of hits with ‘Deiva Thirumagan’, which has the peerless Vikram playing the role of a person ‘with special needs’. Anushka is the other heroine in the film.

lBXOm.jpg

Though she became famous with the controversial ‘Sindhu Samaveli’, it was Prabhu Solomon’s ‘Mynaa’ which released in the latter half of last year that gave her an indelible identity of an actress with substance. Thanks to the success of ‘Mynaa’, Amala managed to bag a couple of big projects opposite leading stars.

Speaking to newspersons recently, Amala Paul admitted candidly that she had been in love once. “I won’t say I have never fallen in love. I fell in love with a guy who was my class-mate during my school days. Till today, I never expressed my feelings for him. Till we departed at School, he had no idea that I was in love with him. I haven’t yet met him after that.

“Many had given love letters to me but I didn’t take them seriously. I would admit that love hasn’t struck me after my school days,” concludes Amala who is working with great vigour and energy to make it to the top in Kollywood. She has ‘Vettai’ opposite Arya and ‘Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal’ opposite late Murali’s son Atharva.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock