Ameesha - "'Chatur Singh...' would work even 10 years from now"

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,046

BaLaG

Reaction score
Ameesha Patel is happy that with Sanjay Dutt starrer 'Chatur Singh Two Star', she would be seen on the big screen again after 'Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic'. However one still can't deny the fact that original plan for 'Chatur Singh...' was to release at least two years ago. Isn't she worried about the delay?

"See, first and foremost this wasn't something that any of us had planned. There was delay in production that further led to release date getting pushed. However does this mean that is dated? No, not at all as its look as well as the music too are very contemporary. Moreover the story is such that it would have worked 10 years ago or even 10 years down the line. No, I am not worried or depressed at all. On the contrary I am really excited about the film's release now since it has shaped up so fantastic," says Ameesha in a confident tone.

Also starring Anupam Kher, Gulshan Grover, Satish Kaushik and Suresh Menon in principal roles, 'Chatur Singh Two Star' is directed by Ajay Chandok and releases all over this Friday.

Read more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock