Animal | Anil Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Rashmika Mandanna, Bobby Deol

Animal Runtime

uOmtqoF.jpg

Last edited:
I am not against movie but I feel PR team started to promote Ranbir and Movie only.

Not a Single person praised and mentioned Bobby's name in social media till now.

I guess BOBBY dominate Ranbir in the movie.

Reviews from reputed award winning news organizations.

NDTV

Indian Express

Times of India

And the only site who I personally trust for honest reviews, Film Companion.

In conclusion, 1 stars out of 5.

So rating comes from various houses and persons who may be biased and does not matter entirely as its their view. In reality after 100 Crores opening it will be called a Super hit film. As majority of audiences had watched it making it house full ( word of mouth) means the movie had some aura to it. By the way cult classic movies( as critics called it) were utter box office failures and an average or below average movie made money. So here Film business success is based on what it gives back ,the RoI to the producers on that scale Animal is a super hit film. Now coming to personal view its our choice what we think after watching the film when we come out from the cinema halls whether we like it or dislike it .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock