• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Anushka Sharma detained at Mumbai airport

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score

After Minissha Lamba, Bipasha Basu, and Mallika Sherawat's brother, it's Anushka Sharma who is in the news for undeclared goods this time. News has it that the Band Baaja Baaraat actress is with the custom officers right now at the Mumbai airport and is being questioned about some undeclared goods (jewelry, in particular) that she was carrying with her.

Anushka Sharma was returning from Toronto where she was attending the IIFA Awards.

mystic

Registered
Reaction score
I think , now its a high time that actresses should be punished to avoid such incidents in future.... :aggressive:

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
kramkumar said:

After Minissha Lamba, Bipasha Basu, and Mallika Sherawat's brother, it's Anushka Sharma who is in the news for undeclared goods this time. News has it that the Band Baaja Baaraat actress is with the custom officers right now at the Mumbai airport and is being questioned about some undeclared goods (jewelry, in particular) that she was carrying with her.

Anushka Sharma was returning from Toronto where she was attending the IIFA Awards.
why these rich people donot want to give tax to the govt.if they will not give how the poor people dare to give their own tax???????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somnath chakraborty Seven | Hrithik Roshan, Anushka Sharma Bollywood 0
Riddhiman Sui Dhaaga: Made in India | Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma Bollywood 12
Riddhiman Pari | Anushka Sharma, Parambrata Chatterjee | Bollywood 17
Riddhiman Zero | Shah Rukh Khan, Anand L Rai, Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif Bollywood 47
Dinesh jain First look: New Anushka Sharma for Aamir'sPK Movies & Music 3
Bapun Raz Anushka Sharma wants arranged marriage Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Anushka Sharma to fit into a bikini Bollywood 1
RajKumar Silence | Madhavan, Anushka Shetty Movies & Music 31
RajKumar Bhaagamathie | Anushka Shetty South Indian Films 9
S Singam 3 (S3) Teaser | Suriya, Anushka Shetty & Shruti Haasan | Hari South Indian Films 0
Dileep Kumar Eros, Anushka Motion Pictures join hands for Marathi film 'Aga Bai Arecha 2' Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz ETC: SRK, Katrina & Anushka, tonight at 8:30 & 11 pm TV Shows & Programs 0
kramkumar Anushka To Star In Kochadaiyan South Indian Films 2
Bapun Raz Anushka is my girlfriend, Ranveer Bollywood 0
B Anushka out of 'Rebel'? South Indian Films 0
B Kamal's heroine Anushka? South Indian Films 0
Bapun Raz Katrina, Anushka fight over make-up artist Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Anushka bonds with Arjun Kapoor Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz 'I can do a s#x scene with Anushka', Ranveer Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Ranveer and I can k!ll each other: Anushka Bollywood 0
DreamDTH.com Article NBA re-elects Rajat Sharma as President DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deep Mody Cirkus | Ranveer Singh | Pooja Hegde | Jacqueline Fernandez | Varun Sharma | Directed By Rohit Shetty Bollywood 1
abhishek Sony to celebrate silver jubilee on The Kapil Sharma Show TV Channels News 24
DreamDTH.com Article Sony YAY! launches The Honey Bunny show with Kapil Sharma DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
A The Honey Bunny Show with Kapil Sharma TV Shows & Programs 0