Any chance of Gemini Music HD from sun network?

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,527
bhaskar.killi said:
These Telugu channels are there under Tamil people Sun Network.They are getting same business from Tamil and Telugu but they have shown partiality and they have launched 3 Tamil HD channels and 1 Telugu HD channel.Sun network was not even concentrated on HD content since its launching date now they are doing slowly.It is clearly showing partiality.So We can't say when they will launch other Gemini HD channels.This is the bitter truth.
True but they are aggressive enough to control telugu business too... I don't see any reason for not adding telugu HD channel by sun network.

Other 2 leading telugu netwokrs are - maa and eenadu; I am sure eenadu wont be interested to invest money but maa should think about grabbing business by showing some aggressiveness!

anjank said:
True but they are aggressive enough to control telugu business too... I don't see any reason for not adding telugu HD channel by sun network.

Other 2 leading telugu netwokrs are - maa and eenadu; I am sure eenadu wont be interested to invest money but maa should think about grabbing business by showing some aggressiveness!

Yes.But we have to remember one thing Maa group is not as much popular as Gemini group channels.But still Sun network is not at all taking interest to bring HD channels.As said before Maa also got license for HD but I dont know the present status.Need not mention about E TV here.they are doing just time pass.

Etv telugu gec channels waste they did not launch hd channel for etv & presently ramoji planning to launch a new channels that is Etv movies

Yes, Probably Gemini has plans to launch Gemini Music HD, because in recent times, they are telecasting Songs of latest movies in Different aspect ratio..if u can observe the channel, u will know the difference..so hoping for Gemini Music HD..

I am expecting sun direct should start a upscaled hd channels for own channels like Gemini Music HD,Comedy HD,Movies HD,Kushi Tv HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock