any christmas gift from RDTV

sajeevkp

Reaction score
anyone tell me that,is RDTV add any new channel or any services for this christmas season?[/align][/size][/font]

Just wait and watch my friend couple of HD And sd ch. Are coming soon.check the thread star gold and world hd coming soon in rdtv for more details .bro check that thread also Utv Stars coming on rdtv for sure just got this latest info. From my friend

plz look here:
http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Breaking-1st-Star-Gold-and-Star-World-HD-going-to-add-with-in-1month

Ravi budhwar said:
Just wait and watch my friend couple of HD And sd ch. Are coming soon.check the thread star gold and world hd coming soon in rdtv for more details .bro check that thread also Utv Stars coming on rdtv for sure just got this latest info. From my friend

and what abt the malayalam channels like mazhavil manorama,reporter tv,jeevan tv etc,will RDTV add these channels?if u know please tell me.;)[/size][/font][/align]

Ravi budhwar said:

Well brother mazhavila manorama will be going to add 100% but it would take time .just heard abt reporter tv that this is also in the dealing phase .so bro. One ch. Mazhavila malyalam ch. Is coming it is confirmed but it will take time so keep patience .first they would going add some HD ch. Then others

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock