Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
No news is coming from the experts yet. Until then there's nothing more than waiting :(

I spoke with a nodal officer. He told me that star sports is not providing channel to videocon d2h and he asked me to send mail to star sports requesting them to add star sports hd4 to videocon.. These people think we are illiterates! Missing all the EPL action in HD! :(

7b1f3a87d6763e5a79b0a3633f64d72a.jpg

Will wait

This mail doesn't mean anything! Where did they mention its available for videocon dth? They request us to contact the dth provider for "availability"and activation... And you know what videocon gonna reply.. One utter worthless robotic reply " We are trying to get the channel on board" blah this blah blah blah... This is beyond tolerating level.. It's been 2 and 1/2 months..

koushik295 said:
This mail doesn't mean anything! Where did they mention its available for videocon dth? They request us to contact the dth provider for "availability"and activation... And you know what videocon gonna reply.. One utter worthless robotic reply " We are trying to get the channel on board" blah this blah blah blah... This is beyond tolerating level.. It's been 2 and 1/2 months..

Yes i also want to tell that videocon customer support team are lying [emoji106][emoji106]

Videocon is 'trying to bring the channel on board' for more than 2 months and they don't have a clue as to when it till be added. They have become a snail in the race now!

Met Star Sports guys today. They just confirmed what all of us have been discussing and agreeing upon that the issue is at d2h end and not Star Sports not providing HD4 to them.

More and more sports event will be exclusively put on HD4 so that the said channel gets more distribution. A case in point is this week's Golf major The Masters which is esclusively being shown on HD4 and no other hd or sd channel by them. The person also informed that Wimbledon will be on HD4 so if d2h does not add this channel soon then we shall miss lot of action.

Star Sports guys are assuming that it is a space issue at d2h end but I told them it is not. When I told them that they have permanently added a 4k channel which currently has no meaningful content and using up the space of 4 HD channels they were quite surprised to know as they thought the 4k channel was only for the World Cup.

bro... m 100 % sure that nothing is going to b changed in d2h

they r always believe in following rather than taking initiatives

even rdtv has added ss hd 4 instead of ss hd 3 but d2h ........... :angry:angry:angry

so i left all the hopes of mine :':)':)':)':)':)'(

many premium channels r still missing :(:(:(:(:(

I have seriously not seen such a worst customer service.. Thousands of requests to add star sports hd4 in Twitter and Facebook.. They doesn't seem to care..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock