Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
koushik295 said:
I have seriously not seen such a worst customer service.. Thousands of requests to add star sports hd4 in Twitter and Facebook.. They doesn't seem to care..

totally agree with u bro.:):):) :tup:tup

Hi,nw member here :)
Any news on SSHD4 ?
Missing lot of F-1 and live EPL matches.
Cannot believe they added SSD3 instead of SSD4.
SSD3 is such a useless channel...

No updates bro.! They keep dodging... It looks like they are not going to add it anytime soon..

How can they not add such a popular demanded channel !!
take the SSD3 awayy

Exactly who asked for SS HD3.. Every other dth provider added it.. Tata sky, dish tv, airtel dtv, reliance dth.. Videocon doesn't care about customer's requests..

I am also fed up with this. Requested plenty of times and got the same reply. If this continues I really need to switch the connection.

Vadirocks said:
Very Soon Star Sports HD4 Will Arrive On Videocon D2H! Along With AXN HD

Good to see a confirmation. Another member GODMAN is confirming about &TV HD. Do you have any information regarding &TV HD @Vadirocks bro?

Sadiq said:
Good to see a confirmation. Another member GODMAN is confirming about &TV HD. Do you have any information regarding &TV HD @Vadirocks bro?

They Are Adding Couple Of HD Channels Yet To Get The List!

Vadirocks said:
Very Soon Star Sports HD4 Will Arrive On Videocon D2H! Along With AXN HD

bro... U & GODMAN both given information of 3 :HD channel, i hope its coming quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock