Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
sagurathod said:
we don't look forward to which dth not got , we have to look how we got it

yes bro. i was replying to ur post so that ur facts shud become right.
there is no way of how v got it.:tup:tup:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro. i was replying to ur post so that ur facts shud become right.
there is no way of how v got it.:tup:tup:tup

tell me d2h havent few following hd channels 1. ss hd4, 2. Aninal planet hd 3. Nat geo wild hd 4, sahara samay all these hd channels are available on dish tv but not on d2h why?

sagurathod said:
tell me d2h havent few following hd channels 1. ss hd4, 2. Aninal planet hd 3. Nat geo wild hd 4, sahara samay all these hd channels are available on dish tv but not on d2h why?

true bro. but i do not know the exact reasons. i think due to the tp issues - space issues.
u n me can't do anything. whatever v have v shud b happy in that or v shud change to the better dth provider.:tup:tup:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
true bro. but i do not know the exact reasons. i think due to the tp issues - space issues.
u n me can't do anything. whatever v have v shud b happy in that or v shud change to the better dth provider.:tup:tup:tup

ok. You are right, thank you

It doesn't seem space issue anymore especially after they permanently added a 4k channel which occupies the space of 4 HD and/or 25 SD channels and they added two sd channels yesterday.

They have a fund crunch as for adding hd channels they have to pay the broadcaster fees unlike the carriage fees they get when they add sd channels and it seems they don't have funds.

So as I said once their shares are listed end of this month we should expect addition by April or May and if it still does not happen then it would be very bad for customers as then it would seem like d2h policy which would be very surprising given that they were at one point of time carrying the maximum no of hd channels by any dth provider in India.

rqbo8G3.jpg
phldHWx.jpg

What does trying mean? It's not Star Sports who are stopping them from adding the channel.

Once they are ready to pay the carriage fees to them they will provide the signal. So d2h finance can provide the answer to this question.

What's d2h doing. It's been 2 month 'trying to bring this channel on board'. Haven't they tried enough? Now all other competitors has added sshd4

Videocon d2h customer care is so horrible.. I talked with a nodal officer regarding addition of star sports hd4. He said "star sports is not providing the channel for videocon. So please send an e-mail to star sports and ask them to add the channel in videocon". Seriously these guys think we are fools and believe whatever they say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock