Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any news on addition of Star Sports HD3 and HD4 channels

Sadiq said:
When HD was introduced about 4 year back the cost of 32 inch LED TV was about 40 thousands if I am correct. Now it is reduced to 25000. We can expect the same way for 4k TVs in future.

When you ask what is the need of 4k when lots of HD channels are missing. Look at tatasky who is also launching 4k. They are not only lagging in HD channels but also lagging in some most wanted SD channels too.

Look at Sun Direct and RDTV. They also don't have some demanding SD channels but still started providing HD channels long back....
Look at Tata Sky and ADTV.:(

sas123 said:
Look at Tata Sky and ADTV.:(
Looking at bro..

But my post for which you replied is not about SSHD 3 and 4.

d2h is still missing many more channels in both sd n hd. a cheap company which has weak sd n hd pq as compare to its peers.
they wont add sshd3 n 4 as they have the accuracy in adding channels after a long delay.

prateek1987 said:
d2h is still missing many more channels in both sd n hd. a cheap company which has weak sd n hd pq as compare to its peers.
they wont add sshd3 n 4 as they have the accuracy in adding channels after a long delay.
Right said prateek bro. D2H is not a good DTH at all. Airtel is the best and then Tata Sky and Dish TV. D2H's PQ of SD Channels is not up to the mark..:wall

Just spoke with pay channels head of d2h at their corporate office. He informed that there is no confirmation yet on addition of both those channels. So let's wait.

ayanc99 said:
Just spoke with pay channels head of d2h at their corporate office. He informed that there is no confirmation yet on addition of both those channels. So let's wait.

how u got the no.?

I know him as I am into syndication of content for pay channels and dth etc.

ayanc99 said:
I know him as I am into syndication of content for pay channels and dth etc.
Videocon D2H is bakwaas DTH..:wall

prateek1987 said:
few days before when i asked for the suggestion about airtel digital tv,u told me that go for d2h.Now u r telling its pq is not good and channel addition is very slow.so why u were suggesting me to opt d2h

Amarjeet said:
few days before when i asked for the suggestion about airtel digital tv,u told me that go for d2h.Now u r telling its pq is not good and channel addition is very slow.so why u were suggesting me to opt d2h

bro... can u please list that post here so that i can confirm, because if i suggest someone anything, i always give the valid reasons also. i cannot tell anything blindly.

so a simple request - please link the thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock