Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any news on addition of Star Sports HD3 and HD4 channels

@anjank as i have seen adtv pq is way better than d2h and about aq as v all know it is worst in d2h as compare to any dth.
d2h is very very slow in adding new channels and also some important channels r missing.
missing channels r - 2 movies channels of zee, 9x n zee smile, zing tv, hbo hits n hbo premium (both sd n hd), sshd3, sshd4, 2english movies channels, n many more channels.

Amarjeet said:
do not take it seriously.but in my opinion d2h is not adding channel in last few month. i have seen when d2h launched,at that time what ever new channels were coming,d2h was the first dth who was adding every channel.but time is changed.

bro, we shud live in present n comparison shud b done accordingly.
d2h is better in few things otherwise its not so good.
comparison:
cc - good n knowledgeable cc r there in d2h but adtv lacks in it.
website- fast n regular websites' updation but adtv lacks in it.
packages - d2h is cheaper but adtv is good in channel packaging.
e.g. - 325rs economy sports pack of adtv - english movies channels n english news channels r there but d2h lacks in it.
pq n aq - pq n aq is way n far better in adtv as compared to d2h.
hardware - hardware is good in d2h but in adtv its not so good bcoz of adtv has charger also n charger is not of good quality.
software - software is very gud in adtv n d2h is also good but below than adtv.

prateek1987 said:
bro, we shud live in present n comparison shud b done accordingly.
d2h is better in few things otherwise its not so good.
comparison:
cc - good n knowledgeable cc r there in d2h but adtv lacks in it.
website- fast n regular websites' updation but adtv lacks in it.
packages - d2h is cheaper but adtv is good in channel packaging.
e.g. - 325rs economy sports pack of adtv - english movies channels n english news channels r there but d2h lacks in it.
pq n aq - pq n aq is way n far better in adtv as compared to d2h.
hardware - hardware is good in d2h but in adtv its not so good bcoz of adtv has charger also n charger is not of good quality.
software - software is very gud in adtv n d2h is also good but below than adtv.

Thx bro.... ADTV GOOD

sas123 said:
Videocon D2H and RDTV is the worst DTH service in my view.. Worst DTH service Videocon D2H among these two. They always add crap channels instead of more and more HD channels.:wall

In what way Videocon D2H worst comparing RDTV?

sas123 said:
I will be happy if only D2H add all HD channels and all popular channels in launching date..:dodgy
So, only Dish TV is good for you with current situation on HD channel availability. All other DTH are not good for you. But sad that you are not using Dish TV..

prateek1987 said:
@anjank as i have seen adtv pq is way better than d2h and about aq as v all know it is worst in d2h as compare to any dth.
d2h is very very slow in adding new channels and also some important channels r missing.
missing channels r - 2 movies channels of zee, 9x n zee smile, zing tv, hbo hits n hbo premium (both sd n hd), sshd3, sshd4, 2english movies channels, n many more channels.

9X - Not only missing in D2H but in other DTH too except Dish TV
Zee Smile - Not only missing in D2H but in other DTH too except Dish TV
HBO Premium SD - Yes these are missing.
HBO Premium HD - Not only missing in D2H but in Airtel too where they have SD only.

For the below two channels, the launching news confirmed last week only. So, before that this was not there in the satisfaction criteria!

SS HD3 - If my guess is correct, it can be added anytime before world cup.
SS HD4 - I agree that D2H will delay this. Currently SS HD2 is showing the other sports in HD. Since the slot is completely moving to HD4, this requires to be added soon. Let us see.

2 English Movie channels - What are those?

Regarding other points on PQ and AQ: I cannot compare since (as I already mentioned in many posts) I have ADTV in SD with CRT TV connected at my native and D2H HD with LED TV connected at Chennai.

But I am satisfied with the PQ of the channels. Yes, the AQ needs to be improved on SD channels though AQ is good in some of the SD channels too. Today, I felt the good AQ in J Movies channel (by this noon) while watching songs.

Sadiq said:
9X - Not only missing in D2H but in other DTH too except Dish TV
Zee Smile - Not only missing in D2H but in other DTH too except Dish TV
HBO Premium SD - Yes these are missing.
HBO Premium HD - Not only missing in D2H but in Airtel too where they have SD only.

For the below two channels, the launching news confirmed last week only. So, before that this was not there in the satisfaction criteria!

SS HD3 - If my guess is correct, it can be added anytime before world cup.
SS HD4 - I agree that D2H will delay this. Currently SS HD2 is showing the other sports in HD. Since the slot is completely moving to HD4, this requires to be added soon. Let us see.

2 English Movie channels - What are those?

9x is also removed from dish tv so it is no more available in dishtv.
utv world movies n zee mgm
but bro please don't do the comparison with other dth.

prateek1987 said:
9x is also removed from dish tv so it is no more available in dishtv.
but bro please don't do the comparison with other dth.

We should do the comparison bro. Then only we will come to know about the fact. You mentioned D2H is slow in adding channels. If you are expecting one channel in D2H and if it is not getting added in D2H, we can't blame D2H blindly. If the same channel is available or added quickly in other DTH brands, then the problem could be from D2H side. But if other DTH also delaying the addition then the problem is something else. It could be either with the channel as well. So, comparison is required here to know the fact.

For ex: HBO Premium channels were supposed to be added during May 2013 and the advertisements were shown in HBO channel that "Coming soon in D2H". Later there were no advertisements. Still we don't know where the problem is. Something was in progress and it stopped now.

prateek1987 said:

These two channels were recently removed. In parallel, these got removed from ADTV as well. So, do you think the problem is with D2H?

Regarding other points on PQ and AQ: I cannot compare since (as I already mentioned in many posts) I have ADTV in SD with CRT TV connected at my native and D2H HD with LED TV connected at Chennai.
:p:p:p but bro i can compare as i have both the sd connections. one is connected with sony bravia 32'' lcd - d2h (b4 d2h, adtv was there) n second is connected with lg 42'' full hd 3d led tv - adtv. i can see adtv pq n aq is superior than d2h.

But I am satisfied with the PQ of the channels. Yes, the AQ needs to be improved on SD channels though AQ is good in some of the SD channels too. Today, I felt the good AQ in J Movies channel (by this noon) while watching songs.

bro u r satisfied bcoz u used this only. so u cannot compare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock