Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Both Apps Are Only Available For Binge Mega Pack Subscribers

w36qf43.png

zkXrMhO.png

KhjOSf6.png

Presently All Content Not Showing On Binge App But They Started Updating The Content

Last edited:
No if u have binge subscription u can watch there is no need for an Apple device
Yes but the update is yet to arrive for Android devices on the play store. Even the plan info shows only Fuse+ for now, Apple Tv+ isn't showing yet.
E3poZuv.jpg

I am hoping for Jio Cinema premium content to also get added sooner or later even if it increases the price a little.

Yes but the update is yet to arrive for Android devices on the play store. Even the plan info shows only Fuse+ for now, Apple Tv+ isn't showing yet.
E3poZuv.jpg

I am hoping for Jio Cinema premium content to also get added sooner or later even if it increases the price a little.
They are updating things
About Apple TV content I think they play the content within binge app without the need of Apple TV app

More apple tv content is added
Maybe within few days they will rollout all the content and make accessible to subscribers
Currently no content is being played
But one thing is for sure the apple tv content is added within mega subscription
JKFX8t1.png

ry11ADU.png

roPLQBz.png

7xmg0Kn.png

Hope they don't add in the binge+ box, already that box is struggling, with 2 more apps I feel box will die😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock