Status
Not open for further replies.

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi members

Its a sad day for us. Today is probably the last Sunday that we can have fun at ddf. I am sure this would send a shock down the nerves of many members but a fact is a fact and we as a team never hide anything from our members.

I am extremely upset and sad to announce that our beloved forum dreamdth will be closed down temporarily within the next few days.

Yes, you read it right, we are closing down, but of course temporarily. We will be back better and stronger very soon.

We have been receiving many reports from members regarding the sql errors and we will utilize this break to rectify it and come back with a bang. But of course this is not the only reason for the shut down. There are other difficulties too. And it was a very hard decision from the team and the Admin to shut down ddf.

Our admin is very upset that he cant even inform this himself. So I, on behalf of the ddf team, asks every member to be integrated and stay as a single team during this shut down and support us when we are back.

The next obvious question in everyone's mind would be "when ddf will be back". I am sorry to say that we dont have any time frames now. We are shutting down and that is confirmed as of now. But when we will be back is an unanswered question. It might take just a few weeks, or few months or even an year. Let us all stay focused and hope that ddf will be back very soon.

You never know, the reply that you will post to this thread might be your last post on ddf. So, kindly share your feelings and opinions on the shut down of ddf.

Thanks and Regards
DDF Team

well, then what happens to all the dish pics, channel pics all of us posted ?

I wud suggest take a backup of all the pics atleast, so that those cud be revived, on DDF, if it comes back or if we all happen to meet again on some other forum. :angry :nj

@all: adieu....till we meet again. :hello

It's a very sad news for all ddf members,
Hope we will come back soon.

Hope we will back on april fool day.

till that time shutdown

How can it be a april's fool day. Its 1 week from now.

Remember, its april's fools day, not april fools week. :lol

shawl_who said:
well, then what happens to all the dish pics, channel pics all of us posted ?

I wud suggest take a backup of all the pics atleast, so that those cud be revived, on DDF, if it comes back or if we all happen to meet again on some other forum. :angry :nj

@all: adieu....till we meet again. :hello

all posts and threads and also the attachments are backed up on daily basis........ and its just the front end which will be closed and the back end will be safe :k:k:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock