Arasu cable Channel list on 01/01/2014 in Chennai

prakash_Tv said:
For me no changes all channels coming :)

This could happen due to two reasons,

1: There could be two different Arasu in and around Chennai, one could be from outside Chennai operating on the Chennai borders and the other a chennai based Arasu offering the feed to the other Areas, thus the variation.

or

2: The LCO is trying to remove a few of the channels to add some of his own channels which temporarily would duplicate the other channels till he adds his own list.

I wish i have Arasu. :) :)

prakash_Tv said:
For me no changes all channels coming :)

ya, everyone in my locality complaining sun life, gemini, sun news, adithya are not coming clearly.
so it is inserted in place of news channels in the beginning frequency for clarity i think. our people addicted to scv.

Scv cheated our people by not showing discovery, animal planet. They made our people id*ot by allowing only Serials to watch in Sun TV for past 10 years.

JoblessEngineer said:
ya, everyone in my locality complaining sun life, gemini, sun news, adithya are not coming clearly.
so it is inserted in place of news channels in the beginning frequency for clarity i think

You seem to have a nice LCO, i wish all the Chennai LCO's are like him.

My LCO is a decent guy but if someone asks him for some sports channel like other LCO's are providing during cricket matches he will just say "I'm giving but it isnt coming, i don't know why" as if he is sending water from a faraway place through a tube and it isn't coming to my place and he couldn't find the leak either. Better he could just say "Sorry, i cant do what you want. Just take what i give and don't ask questions".

Otherwise the Channel Quality is ok. But he will only give those channels that are given by SCV while almost 75 LCO's are doing something at-least for their subscribers, this has lead to almost 25 - 35% of the people in my area to move to DTH and many are waiting for Arasu and if that doesn't turn-up then they too would move to some DTH.

If Non-operators only can provide Arasu connection means, then nothing wrong in creating non-operators by Arasu..
Otherwise, current operators will work for the growth of SCV and sun tv' serials for another 10 years..:)

aravindan said:
If Non-operators only can provide Arasu connection means, then nothing wrong in creating non-operators by Arasu..
Otherwise, current operators will work for the growth of SCV and sun tv' serials for another 10 years..:)

I wrote the same some time back and hope Arasu reads this.

HOUSE-MD said:
Please let me know if Arasu has any Operator, Non-operator, Semi-Operator, Partial-Operator, Temporary-Operator or some-Operator (Operator Maathiri) in my Area and i will move to them immediately.

I don't care who the LCO is, All we want is a good Cable service that can give us all the channels at an affordable cost.

HOUSE-MD said:
You seem to have a nice LCO, i wish all the Chennai LCO's are like him.

My LCO is a decent guy but if someone asks him for some sports channel like other LCO's are providing during cricket matches he will just say "I'm giving but it isnt coming, i don't know why" as if he is sending water from a faraway place through a tube and it isn't coming to my place and he couldn't find the leak either. Better he could just say "Sorry, i cant do what you want. Just take what i give and don't ask questions".

Otherwise the Channel Quality is ok. But he will only give those channels that are given by SCV while almost 75 LCO's are doing something at-least for their subscribers, this has lead to almost 25 - 35% of the people in my area to move to DTH and many are waiting for Arasu and if that doesn't turn-up then they too would move to some DTH.

The reason is you may be living in main area like anna nagar, Kodambakkam (or) lco not willing to spend 500 rs to add a channel in analog from digital or dth (or) your lco afraid of criminal action for pirating signal..

But my lco doing it for past ten years He adds QTV muslim channel because my area and my lco is muslim

Sadiq said:
Good list bro.. Please add serial numbers for each channel so that we can get to know the total count. If possible please categorize the channels based on genre.. May be you can refer the channel listing of DTH operators in this forum..

I updated channel with no and also channel before lco added channel are updated. Those channel are dd Channels

JoblessEngineer said:
The reason is you may be living in main area like anna nagar, Kodambakkam (or) lco not willing to spend 500 rs to add a channel in analog from digital or dth (or) your lco afraid of criminal action for pirating signal..

But my lco doing it for past ten years He adds QTV muslim channel because my area and my lco is muslim

Yes, I'm from annanagar. :) I wish i get a better cable like Arasu soon. :sp :sp

Satvijay said:
move to pulianthope instead :tup

I would like to move to somewhere near Mylapore or Palavakkam. :) :)

1496904-885862-simple-word-i-love-sea-drawing-in-the-sand-on-the-beach.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock