Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 20-04-2015

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List.

HOUSE-MD said:
License. :huh Do they really need one? :huh :huh Is this how the TN state works right from the history? :lol :lol

unfortunately vested interests (read SCV) will get a court stay otherwise :( so license from nxt govt the only way out :huh

b01 said:
unfortunately vested interests (read SCV) will get a court stay otherwise :( so license from nxt govt the only way out :huh

Yes, there are chances. But still Arasu has a few more magics left to secure its fort, hope they use those.

prakash_Tv said:
yup History TV18, star sports 2 and 2 tamil news channels sun news, captain news also missing...but best package for rs150/-

Yes, i'm happy with these channels from a public service and don't really care about the few missing ones. :tup :k

Satvijay said:
how arasu is having their packages without a DAS license?

They can very well have it with their CAS licence.

Satvijay said:
SCV is looting my money :'( Im paying 250Rs for a 215 Rs diamond pack with much lot lesser channels.Anyways thats the only option i have.

Yes, they are running a very profitable business. And yes, we cant really do anything about it as Arasu still has to start reaching people so we have not much of a choice left.

Re: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List.

there are some important channels missing but for 150 you really can't complain much n its probably the cheapest in India.. Just compare Arasu to dth :blush: you might end up paying 2-3times more for the same channels lol.. This is why i prefer digital cable over dth! Its vfm though they're quite slow in adding new channels :( Dunno how arasu is when it comes to channel addition

Tharumaru:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

Thanks a lot prakash for update..

I'm happy & this service will be available for all parts of TN sooner...

Finally My long Stand & Support for Arasu haven't goes vain...

Actually the pack supposed to be charged 100Rs only (a single pack through STB). Analogue connection should be charged 70Rs.

Anyhow, paying 150Rs to this pack is very much worth...

THIS PACK WILL STUN ARDENT SCV FOLLOWERS FOR SURE :luv:luv

If SCV provide this same pack, I'd support SCV too.. But they wont do and sucking peoples money for the past two decades...

For those followers, I'd like to say

ITS TIME TO DETHRONE "TWO DECADES OF MONOPOLY SERVICES BY SCV"..:angry:angry:angry:angry

do we get all the channels at rs.150 ??? If yes means I will recommend this to my friends in Ambattur (Chennai)

shreyaskini said:
there are some important channels missing but for 150 you really can't complain much n its probably the cheapest in India.. Just compare Arasu to dth :blush: you might end up paying 2-3times more for the same channels lol.. This is why i prefer digital cable over dth! Its vfm though they're quite slow in adding new channels :( Dunno how arasu is when it comes to channel addition

once they get license officially all channels will come crawling to them as otherwise TN will become a black hole for those channels. when Arasu goes TN wide its curtains for SD DTH. ppl may sub for DTH only for HD if arasu doesn't provide HD.

b01 said:
once they get license officially all channels will come crawling to them as otherwise TN will become a black hole for those channels. when Arasu goes TN wide its curtains for SD DTH. ppl may sub for DTH only for HD if arasu doesn't provide HD.

Large scale tenders would be floated soon to procure 50 lakh set top boxes at an estimated cost of Rs. 300 to 500 crore. High definition set top boxes would be bought soon, at a cost of Rs. 1500 or 2000 each. “The volume will dictate buying and so we will get the boxes for a minimum possible cost,” he said.
Ref: “Arasu Cable TV to offer all popular channels soon” - The Hindu

The Corporation will soon call for bids to purchase the equipment. It will offer 500 channels with 20 in HD mode. The set-top boxes will be given at fair prices.
Ref: Arasu Cable asks operators to give estimate of set-top box needed in Chennai | Business Line

HD channels have always been a part of Arasu, hope they achieve it sooner. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock