Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List updated on 20-04-2015

RE: Arasu Cable TV STB Channels List.

and one more tip

...if all Chennai LCOs provide arasu STBs, then it will become difficult even for courts to stall/cancel Arasu as ppl would have invested in STBs which will go waste, so, keeping consumer interest in mind Arasu cant be stopped at that stage. ( reliance infocom argued the same in limited mobility case and won).

b01 said:
great update mate:tup

i phoned them just now.

they said the following
1) only LCOs can buy STBs from them
2) min of 50 Stbs need to be bought by each lco.
&
they have enough STBs on hand to SEED chennai.

u not asked abt package details ?

prakash_Tv said:
u not asked abt package details ?

yup i did
only 100 pkg
they dont know about HD boxes or channels.
it appears ACV will be plain vanilla with no HD:huh.

more than enuf for most viewers:lol.

prakash_Tv said:
today i called to arasu cable tv office and asked abt package details...they told now only one package with rs100/- v will get all channels and i called to my LCO told him i will pay rs 100/- only he accepted .......im happy happy :lol:lol

contact to arasu cable tv office this no. 044-28221223

:):););):eek:hya:eek:hya:p:p:clap:clap:luv:luv:hello:hello

really best best package for rs100/-. if arasu not get license then i will get this package for next 2 yrs :shy:shy:sp:sp:c:c

b01 said:
and one more tip

...if all Chennai LCOs provide arasu STBs, then it will become difficult even for courts to stall/cancel Arasu as ppl would have invested in STBs which will go waste, so, keeping consumer interest in mind Arasu cant be stopped at that stage. ( reliance infocom argued the same in limited mobility case and won).

Yes, this is one more option.

The subscribers could not be put to hardship and irreparable loss. As such there could not be any disconnection of signals to the subscribers by the authorities.
Ref: TV signals of Arasu cable in Chennai cannot be disconnected, says HC - The Hindu

If Arasu can force LCO's to connect to them or forms its own LCO's for all the areas then no-one can stop Arasu. But will Arasu do that? :huh

b01 said:
yup i did
only 100 pkg
they dont know about HD boxes or channels.
it appears ACV will be plain vanilla with no HD:huh.

more than enuf for most viewers:lol.

Arasu could be non-HD if it doesn't get a license, but once it gets a license then HD is certain.

I wish i have Arasu before this election period and i can pay at-least Rs 3,000 for a minimum of two STB's :sp :sp

b01 said:
they said its upto LCO

so, if the LCO wants to provide it he is free to. All he has to do is switch off scv feed and connect arasu feed which is already available.

This is what i hate about Arasu, giving the option to the LCO and not to the public, is Arasu serving the LCO's or the public??

Either LCO's has to be forced to join Arasu or Arasu has to form its own LCO's so people can join them. All we want is Arasu at the end of the day, no-matter how they reach us.

HOUSE-MD said:
This is what i hate about Arasu, giving the option to the LCO and not to the public, is Arasu serving the LCO's or the public??

Either LCO's has to be forced to join Arasu or Arasu has to form its own LCO's so people can join them. All we want is Arasu at the end of the day, no-matter how they reach us.

arasu inviting new LCO. But how many ppl like to star cable business now??

see website : :: Tamilnadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited ::

HOUSE-MD said:
If Arasu really wants then it can find atleast 10 LCO's per area with its power or buy all the present LCO's with excellent offers. ;) ;) Where there is a will there is a way. :) :)

better force ur LCO to shift arasu cable ;);)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock